• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually never found Lightning to be an attractive character.
Eh she's attractive in the just turn around and don't say anything and ruin the moment kind of way.
Yeah, that sounds about right. Though saying they "silently walk like robots to go do the thing" gives them too much credit.
I really hate FF13, if that wasn't incredibly clear already.

Guess that makes Toriyama patient zero.
It's not great lol..hopefully FF15 is decent.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
WHHHHY?! WHY?! It's a shameless DMC ripoff but made by toddlers! Horny toddlers!

I wanted my opinion to be pure, and do everything possible in the game before reviewing it. My opinion didn't change.

It's probably up there with DMC2 as the worst games I've 100%'d.

Check out that manual, though. More time and thought went into the manual than into the entire game.

sjay1994

I'm still at The Rest of the OPs > OP4, but I've only listened to it once. Maybe it'll grow on me like what happened with Pat.

Yeah. I watched it 20-25 more times, and I ended up liking it a lot. Had to do the same with stand proud.

Bloody stream I was on board day 1.

LOOK HOW COOL THIS IS
ibwdFEJb9J1NsG.gif
FUCK

I wanted my opinion to be pure, and do everything possible in the game before reviewing it. My opinion didn't change.

It's probably up there with DMC2 as the worst games I've 100%'d.

Check out that manual, though. More time and thought went into the manual than into the entire game.

You must have a high tolerance for bad. Or these games are really easy to 100%.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You must have a high tolerance for bad. Or these games are really easy to 100%.

I had to sit and play 6 straight hours of DMC2's Bloody Palace for an achievement. Joe was in my XBL party while I did it. I think I briefly fell asleep at one point. The game was a nightmare.

For X-Blades, it's a pretty short game, and a single playthrough in netted me most of the achievements, so I figured I'd finish it off with some grinding and a second playthrough on Hard.

It's something more than
the universe reset?
Well damn, I guess I should go back to Part 8 sooner than never.

Initially Steel Ball Run wasn't a JoJo story, but Araki reneged on that later and Part 8 has new-u
Holly Yoshikage
so it's a
blend of Stardust and Diamond references
. Big spoilers for both of those

Initially Steel Ball Run wasn't a JoJo story, but Araki reneged on that later and Part 8 has new-u
Holly Yoshikage
so it's a
blend of Stardust and Diamond references
. Big spoilers for both of those
Well that was pretty clear as soon as
Part 3 DIO comes back in 7, but
alright, cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom