• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... I think I might be five years old. I've been sitting here playing with these wrestling toys for like a half an hour. I'm not even doing anything ridiculous, I'm just acting out moves and shit!

Fuck it, I'mma keep doing it. Playing with toys is fun!

Oh the podcast aw man I should finish it

Yes, Pat talks about his GI Joe game Porkchop Sandwiches fever dream
Guys... I think I might be five years old. I've been sitting here playing with these wrestling toys for like a half an hour. I'm not even doing anything ridiculous, I'm just acting out moves and shit!

YEAH, fuck I miss my bag of action figures. I'd have the hypest tournaments with them

Emouse

And people wonder why I like poseable figures

That's okay, when I was 17 I had some of my old toys and a giant squid one..I spent about 3 hours in my bathroom with the sink filled with water pretending the squid was Cthulhu and killing the other dinosaurs.

Eva Marie just won the title by making John Cena submit.

I can play out all my wildest fantasies!

Next I'm gonna give Ziggler a push and he's actually gonna win a steady stream of matches!

Eva Marie just won the title by making John Cena submit.

I can play out all my wildest fantasies!

Next I'm gonna give Ziggler a push and he's actually gonna win a steady stream of matches!

You should get really crazy and have Shane O Mac come back at the Royal Rumble and go on to fight DZ at Wrestlemania.

Release your inner child! Sometimes I wish I still had my toys

In reality I will never see John Cena give Eva Marie a pile driver.

z1tb9NK.jpg

In reality I will never see John Cena give Eva Marie a pile driver.

Maybe if snakes bit them they might try to suck out the poison in a similar position
Holy fucking shit I'm dead tired. No way I'm going to stay up til 6am and watch the Direct. I'm going to do the sensible thing and go to bed early.

Please let this happen.
It's fine, the Best Friends will have a Lets Watch of it anyways

I only really watch it anymore for DZ and Seth Rollings for the selling, other then that I stick to NJPW and Chikara/RoH

Lucha Underground is fun, NXT is my primary week to week and I've been watching some more NJPW because of the hype of Wrestle Kingdom, but it's hard to keep up with.

And despite saying I'm done watching Raw and that I'll just be back for the Rumble I've watched it every week.

...god dammit, I have a class this evening, but I wanna go home and play more Daytona.

Sounds like you need a rolling start on that class.

My life is fucking empty.

Lucha Underground is fun, NXT is my primary week to week and I've been watching some more NJPW because of the hype of Wrestle Kingdom, but it's hard to keep up with.

And despite saying I'm done watching Raw and that I'll just be back for the Rumble I've watched it every week.
I reeallly need to catch up on NXT.

Jman014

I wish JR wasn't gone though. Also JBL and Booker T as announcers are fine I guess. They should wrestle each other on the announcer's table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom