• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Idk. I love being asleep. Being awake is hard, stressful, and sometimes just completely fucking blows. There are periods of my life where shit sucked so I slept as much as I could get my body to let me. Coincidentally those times also made me unable to sleep/

Sleep kicks all kinds of ass.

That's called depression my friend.

Would you give up the ability to sleep or the ability to eat?

I'd give up sleep. I love to eat, sleep is too hit and miss

MncPsycho

Neo Member
That's called depression my friend.

I'd give up sleep. I love to eat, sleep is too hit and miss

No shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No RealGAf no.
it's fiiiiiiiineeeeeee

Oh I would absolutely remove the need to eat. I could live without food and it would be awesome.

IW8simF.gif

Science is pretty cool.

Hmm, no sleep means more time do shit, but I enjoy sleeping. I guess no eating as long I don't get hungry.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Forgive me for my tangent, I just enjoy that discussion.

Food is delicious. Fuck sleep.

No sleep. More time for games and shit I like, like food. Did you guys know food tastes good? It tastes good guys

I'd get rid of the need to sleep. I need food in my life.

I give up sleep.

I'd rather be able to enjoy/waste the 1/3 of my life I lose sleeping doing other things.

Am I the only fucker who loves to sleep?

Emouse

Probably sleep, I wouldn't need a bed meaning I'd have more storage space, also wouldn't have that horrible feeling you get when waking up in the morning

Also good is great so there's that
even tho I have to mega dump after any meal but still

Jman014

Apparently remembering dreams is related to waking up out of REM sleep.

Is that a good or bad thing? Like last week I remember having a dream about hanging out with Team Avatar in an arcade. It was fucking hype.
I think I like Avatar too much.

Dryk

Never seen you here before. Please forgive all the weird shit. Its how we are sometimes (Goodwil started it today)
I've been here before... made like... 3 or 4 posts across the last... I lose track of how many threads. They move way too fast for me to ever consider staying for more than a few posts.

How'd you like it? It was a really fun video. Pat has that Pat charm that makes things just super funny for no reason
Pat's constant dry cynicism is amazing.

I think I'd go to the Avatar universe and expect someone to play the erhu for me.
The erhu is so awesome.
Well, I know what I'm listening to again today.

Those extra hours I'd get from no sleep can really only be used to browse the web/play games/watch shows and doing that stuff at night makes me feel like shit. So, again, #TeamNoEating

Anung

Un Rama
Is that a good or bad thing? Like last week I remember having a dream about hanging out with Team Avatar in an arcade. It was fucking hype.
I think I like Avatar too much.

I think its another one of those things were science doesn't 100% know really.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
No dreams are super fun, but getting to sleep for me is a pain in the ass because it takes me a long time, and it would make me more productive.
True. I have trouble falling asleep, but once I'm out everything is awesome.

It's overrated.

Time is money. I hate losing time. Life ain't like that movie with Justin Timberlake where I can buy/sell time.

Yeah but the de-stressing is what i want. Life is stressful and sleep lessens that toll on the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom