• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
Attack On Titan is on the UK netflix. I've been meaning to rewatch it. The English dub doesn't look up to much though.

I love the WWE. Remember Eugene though? Don't you remember Eugene?

a2c92bdd22e33d2f0252a3533e5c8032.gif

Zenfalcia

Why would you party on the roof? It's cold outside

You get to see a lot of your surroundings and enjoy the view while partying.
That was one hell of a party..I can't even remember the end of it though..I was so drunk it felt like I was just flying through the air.. <.<

It's all a feminist conspiracy!

Yeah!
Your amazing rooftop parties nearly killed me, ya bastard!

It's a conspiracy I tell you! They were the ones trying to kill you!

Oh William..I thought you were a man..such a man..

I lost all respect for Yosuke when he almost pissed himself.

I lost all of my respect for him after that camping scene. Still, I find him more tolerable than Shizune.

Yus, give more of that NMH goodness.

I lost all of my respect for him after that camping scene. Still, I find him more tolerable than Shizune.

Yus, give more of that NMH goodness.

Eh at least Shizune just throws up obscene gang gestures at me instead of talking.

Downloading it now.

Who do you guys think should be my first route?
For your first playthrough just make the decisions you would in those situations.

Jman014

Oh William..I thought you were a man..such a man..

I lost all respect for Yosuke when he almost pissed himself.

I thought the skit with Dean on Monday was amusing. He does the 'THURSDAY!' thing and when the guy brings out photos of other wrestlers and Stephanie I laughed.

I thought the skit with Dean on Monday was amusing. He does the 'THURSDAY!' thing and when the guy brings out photos of other wrestlers and Stephanie I laughed.

I haven't watched Raw in..god I can't even remember it's been close to 5 months.
My only experience with VNs are the Lewd Anime VN LPs by Steam Train
You'll be fine, your first playthrough is the best though, you get the most emotionally invested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom