• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Meh on both of the,

Shizune seems really shy. Not my type at all.

Yes.. i suppose she could seem shy..
WAHAHAHAHA~ JOIN THE STUDENT COUNCIL JACK-CHAN! ~
tumblr_lxwkmmlVt91r0yamfo1_400.gif

I think after playing USF4 for the first time since AE, and after playing two KOF games since then, I can say I do like KOF more than SF. SF just seems a lot less friendly as to how you can chain attacks together, and charging takes a good 2 seconds before you can use a charge move.

But one thing I do appreciate are the trials, even thought some feel like they were meant for babbys
SF trial: Do a Hadouken.
KOF13 trial: Cancel 3 special moves then Drive Cancel into Super then Neo Max cancel.

Plus, this might just be me, but the Z motion in SF feels kinda...off.

Like for example, I try to Shoryu, and I get a Hadouken instead. Tested it a few more times, and it feels more like you have to keep the stick low when you end it, whereas I'm used to bringing it all the way to the side.

No need to apologize he's perfectly fine, it hasn't changed his life dramatically other than him not being able to perform serious physical activity
Yeah I had a similar heart condition that I got corrected. It can really affect your life but the worst part of it for me was wasting time in hospitals and being treated like a piece of porcelain
That's what I thought lol. She would become new Yukiko.
It would be a huge improvement, she has better character and texture than Yukiko
I think after playing USF4 for the first time since AE, and after playing two KOF games since then, I can say I do like KOF more than SF. SF just seems a lot less friendly as to how you can chain attacks together, and charging takes a good 2 seconds before you can use a charge move.
The 2 second charge in SF4 absolutely kills me. I can do it fine in other games but it just feels way too long

But one thing I do appreciate are the trials, even thought some feel like they were meant for babbys
SF trial: Do a Hadouken.
KOF13 trial: Cancel 3 special moves then Drive Cancel into Super then Neo Max cancel.

Plus, this might just be me, but the Z motion in SF feels kinda...off.

Like for example, I try to Shoryu, and I get a Hadouken instead. Tested it a few more times, and it feels more like you have to keep the stick low when you end it, whereas I'm used to bringing it all the way to the side.
Yeah KoF trials are fucking bullshit, like by 3 or 4 it's already "get good". At least they show you what it looks like though if you go in the pause menu

I'm glad Woolie started watching Gundam Build Fighters. Fantastic show but I wonder what he will think of the MCs suit being from SEED lol.
Crazy Taxi section in the podcast had me dying.

Yeah I had a similar heart condition that I got corrected. It can really affect your life but the worst part of it for me was wasting time in hospitals and being treated like a piece of porcelain

It would be a huge improvement, she has better character and texture than Yukiko

The 2 second charge in SF4 absolutely kills me. I can do it fine in other games but it just feels way too long

It really would. Hanako is super likable as a person.

Thank God Matt is playing that GoT game, everytime Woolie plays a Telltale and Matt watches, it frustrates me beyond belief.
About 9/10 times Woolie has to make a choice, Matt will just go "Blah blah blah blah pick that choice?"
Is Woolie not capable of making his own decisions? Like, I think Matt's awesome, but ffs. Backseat controlling like that pisses me off so much

Yeah KoF trials are fucking bullshit, like by 3 or 4 it's already "get good". At least they show you what it looks like though if you go in the pause menu

Yeah, I like that. I can barely do them, but sometimes I just like to watch all the pretty combos that I'll never be able to do.

Alright well I'm gonna head to bed since I'm falling asleep at my desk.

Night Gaf.

If Jack picks a girl tonight and I lose just PM me my shame avatar.

I'm glad Woolie started watching Gundam Build Fighters. Fantastic show but I wonder what he will think of the MCs suit being from SEED lol.
Crazy Taxi section in the podcast had me dying.
Likewise.
Thank God Matt is playing that GoT game, everytime Woolie plays a Telltale and Matt watches, it frustrates me beyond belief.
About 9/10 times Woolie has to make a choice, Matt will just go "Blah blah blah blah pick that choice?"
Is Woolie not capable of making his own decisions? Like, I think Matt's awesome, but ffs. Backseat controlling like that pisses me off so much

Remember that fight with Grendel? Oof.

Squishy3

Yo, what the fuck
rmzTeUn.jpg

8goEA6j.jpg
do not fall for kamiya's troll game

"@" is the new "next week... in game magazines..."

Yeah, I like that. I can barely do them, but sometimes I just like to watch all the pretty combos that I'll never be able to do.
it's not like it matters what choice they pick or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom