• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

tumblr_mkhx4080nq1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Best girl

Best movie ever made

i like almost all the girls.. except the mochi girl and the "beauty queen".
This Lilly chick seems alright

Yes, she does. ;)

Watching back through Sonic 06 I really don't miss that era, for every really good episode there were twenty that were just Jon yelling.

Arin's way less likable now, but dat Danny makes up for it with his positivity and charm.

The latter half of Jon is actually pretty bad. Go watch Kirby Super Star and be sad, or Goof Troop.

360pages

Watching back through Sonic 06 I really don't miss that era, for every really good episode there were twenty that were just Jon yelling.

Arin's way less likable now, but dat Danny makes up for it with his positivity and charm.

Danny is cool, but I feel like his personality is way too soft. I legit gave up on Gamegrumps though. They don't even talk about the games they are playing anymore.

All these birds are so bishi. its one of those VNs where you level up set stats. there is a calendar but time seems to be flying days to even weeks at a time between every choice.
he he, flying
Everybirdie in this game loves puns

EDIT: THERE'S A MOTHER FUCKING OREIMO REFERENCE IN THIS GAME

Goof Troop was so good. I should rewatch that.
So good dude. I was obsessed with the early stuff.
Yeah...they aren't supposed to be likable lol
The nurse is great too
I was waiting for something funny, but I just wanna post this gif

1363760601117.gif

Kinda having trouble keeping focus, this genre of game really is not for me...

Lilly seems pretty cool.

I guess she would be my waifu.

Ey, it's like Persona though

ultimax

I was waiting for something funny, but I just wanna post this gif
Parfekt
Kinda having trouble keeping focus, this genre of game really is not for me...

Lilly seems pretty cool.

I guess she would be my waifu.

The beginning is kind of slow. It picks up once you get one of the girls' routes.
Yeah, and don't be a crazy person like me and do one route per day. Just take your time with it

sjay1994

Sigh.... I think I need to accept I am probably never going to get a spot in the shame car.

University is taking up to much time, since I am locked in a lab for 5-7 hours a day coding

Gamer Y

Sigh.... I think I need to accept I am probably never going to get a spot in the shame car.

University is taking up to much time, since I am locked in a lab for 5-7 hours a day coding
I accepted that a long time ago, sad thing is I'm here most of the day, I could probably be first if I tried.

joe2187

Banned
Say guys....

Do you like Anime?

Do you like Cartoons?

Do you like Bible Stories?

Do you like Monster Girls?

Do You like Elvis?

Do You like Hell?

If the answer to all of those or one of those is YES.

Then you should watch HELLS...or Hells Angels

d1ea6c553c59f18a4e862edbca6e6b361335556440_full.jpg

Why tho?

Because it's got crazy sick animation battles and frankestein, and Elvis is the Devil and Schoolgirls in skirts with monster girls playing death volleyball and a bunch of nonsensical what the fuck is happening oh my god BABEH!!!

I dont know, look at these gifs

icAhmAjnEOUWU.gif

izdJQhrU1gAJd.gif

iuqwt9B9Wgwkq.gif

im36NqdXOZ8sB.gif

ibhPA5P0RiyirN.gif

Shame car is overrated.
It lives up to the name.
No clue, I stopped paying attention to it when I topped it the first time. Which was like 7 threads ago.
It used to matter more when we didn't blow through threads. Or does that mean it matters more? I dunno.
As it turns out, Monster Hunter 3 for the 3DS still retails for $70.
:|
Christ, did the Huntsman spiders steal all the copies? Hunting in prison is pretty expensive.

ultimax

It's a thing in most community threads. It's mainly a way to poke fun at the regulars.

Yeahhhhh
Oh alright lol. If anything there should be a fraud car of fraudulence so we can keep track of how many times someone has been exposed in a single thread
*jokes*

Hatoful Boyfriend: Hmm got ending 8 in about 40 minutes of playing... maybe I got a lame good end but that seemed pretty short. Went back and fucked around a bit and got a bad end.
the hawks got me
there is obviously some serious lore in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom