• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get so ripped you guys don't even know.
shirt-rip-o.gif

You gotta add this to your gym playlist for maximum hype
http://youtu.be/ypZD_StlOFM

I love the part from 3:00 to 3:49

demidar

Say guys....

Do you like Anime?

Do you like Cartoons?

Do you like Bible Stories?

Do you like Monster Girls?

Do You like Elvis?

Do You like Hell?

If the answer to all of those or one of those is YES.

Then you should watch HELLS...or Hells Angels

Man, Bible Black has got all those things except Elvis.

Zenfalcia

I love T-Time so goddamn much.

And yeah, all that shit is definitely on there. I'm gonna intimidate all those bros gettin' their pump on with my extremely light regiment and anime music. Fuckers better recognize.

His one song is pretty great, the others i'm not a huge fan of. You can still listen to them for free.

You better play john cena's theme when you enter to excite the crowd.

His one song is pretty great, the others i'm not a huge fan of. You can still listen to them for free.

You better play john cen's theme when you enter to excite the crowd.

It's a mixed bag, I like probably 3 or 4 of his actual songs, but his style and sense of humor is pretty much exactly what I want to present as myself.

Says king of the shame car. Actually have you missed the shame car in any thread yet?

I gave up trying to be in the shame car in OT2.

Oh man shame car is an old draw. Thread 1 stuff sure brings back memories. P4A tourneys, and utterly failed attempts at getting Anarchy Reigns games going. DBZ fights with Aaron, and the Maragidyne rivalry.
Good times. Hard to believe it was only 6 months ago-goddamn we post too much.

Stop laughing at me :(

Oh man shame car is an old draw. Thread 1 stuff sure brings back memories. P4A tourneys, and utterly failed attempts at getting Anarchy Reigns games going. DBZ fights with Aaron, and the Maragidyne rivalry.
Good times. Hard to believe it was only 6 months ago-goddamn we post too much.

Wait we went through 10 threads in 6 months?

So I think I partially fixed my PS4 controller issues on my PC. The good news is that it works and recognizes whenever the triggers and analog sticks are used and it's not all digital. I can map the controls to various emulators and have that shit work.

Problem is, it's still not recognized as a 360 controller, just a generic one. Which means I still can't get games on Steam that have 360 pad support to immediately recognize it.

I'm gonna just stick with this stop gap for now because I can't keep splitting hairs over this fucking thing. At least now I can continue recording footage for my AC Project Phantasma LP, and MAYBE put my Shadow Tower Abyss live stream back on track(?)

Hatoful Boyfriend Well ending 4 came a little out of nowhere but I know the reputation this game has and I think I got spoiled on the ultimate true end so it was not all that surprising. I like the game but man the early routes seem to be really short.

Is SMRPG at least super hype for you?

Loving the OTP. How can you not?

Young me is so cringeworthy

Young Aaron is either a complete asshole who I hate to death or the person slowly becoming the walking talking piece of insanity that I am today and I love his shenanigans. Never really cringe at my shit, though, aside from watching everybody loves Raymond with that cute girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom