• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know what my channels next lp is gonna be.
36049_front.jpg

actually its Wonderful 101

ultimax

Hmm, isn't there multiple endings? Is it worth it to go through just once? Also good luck on your all nighter Abu. I did the same thing 2 days ago.

There are only 3 endings worth going for- true bad, true neutral, and true good. You can rotate saves so you dont have to play through the whole game.

and thanks ;~;

Zenfalcia

I should probably sleep for a bit. Night.

No, I just clicked the wrong thing and realized it too late.

Well, good job.
Im sorry last time I checked this was America, I live in a country where are time zones are equal and can vote.

Silly muricans, you and your imperial time. Git gud and join the metric time.
:p
Why does everyone look sad all the time in every TellTale game?

All the recent telltale games are depressing. That's why.

How much longer is it to get the true ends? How long to beat says 69 hours for completionist.

Telltale face.
Thats complitionist meaning getting all gold, 100% the super long mini game with like 200 levels, getting all 9 endings, getting all the achievments etc.

ultimax

How much longer is it to get the true ends? How long to beat says 69 hours for completionist.

Telltale face.

Woof thats a little wild.... Well the completionist got gold medals on every stage on hard mode, and beat the babel, so thats probably why it took him so long. just getting through the story doesnt take that long. The only cutscenes that are different are the ones toward the end.

I know theres up until a certain point where if you stay on the neutral route you can make a save and then aim for any ending you want from that point

What does combined refer to?
Edit: forgot to quote you Zed
Main Story (Required)You complete the main objectives, just enough to see the credits roll.

Main Story and Addition Quests/Medals/UnlockablesYou take your time, discover and complete additional tasks not required.

Completionist (100%)You strive for every achievement, every medal and conquer all that the game has to offer.

CombinedAll play styles calculated into one.

Alfebit

Banned
Main Story (Required)You complete the main objectives, just enough to see the credits roll.

Main Story and Addition Quests/Medals/UnlockablesYou take your time, discover and complete additional tasks not required.

Completionist (100%)You strive for every achievement, every medal and conquer all that the game has to offer.

CombinedAll play styles calculated into one.
Alright, I guess I'll add it to the list. Need to play Ico and Shadow of the Colossus first. Back into the ether I go. Remember, I'm always lurking.

Why is monk the best class ever. Specifically in final fantasy
knight:I can use white magic now
Ninja: I can use black magic now
black wizard: i can use stronger black magic
white wizard: I can use stronger white magic
red wizard: I can use stronger white and black magic
Black Belt:YO I CAN CAN PUNCH SHIT EVEN HARDER NOW!

demidar

SMRPG is one of the GOAT old RPGs. It does so many smart things so well paired with a great soundtrack and it has great writing.

Rizzi

In my defense they never came out over here on the SNES.
I had Lufia II instead as my first RPG. Best game.
I will never stop trying to push Lufia.

Skrams

It feels like an eternity, but I'm finally here. It also had to happen at 6 in the morning while I'm eating a cold spaghetti sandwich because my microwave broke while I wait for the nintendo direct. Some of you know me from being that weird guy who is always in steam chat. I've gotten some groundswell somehow and it's neat. Here's a notepad document I typed up forever ago for my first post because I don't know.

Hey all, this is my first post in this thread and on GAF in general. I've lurked since the babby beginnings of OT1, been activeish on the subreddit, and been in the steam chat for dumb things like EDFEDFEDF and visuals. I've played a few of you in MK8 too. Glad I can finally talk about dumb stuff in here too. Also Aaron's a cartoon character.

Also

-Chie's the best girl.
-Joseph Joestar's the best Jojo.
-People should talk more about how hype Duster Yoko is.
-Casca's the best and fuck Griffith, I mean wowowow, Fuck Griffith.
-Asura's Wrath is still a cool, dumb, long anime movie and man Matt takes any chance to troll people over it.
-Jojo, Berserk, One Punch Man, and Assassination Classroom are all pretty cool.
-My MK8 Kart setup is Wiggler, Cushion or Slick Wheels, Bowser Kite because Maragidyne wondered about that a while back.

I hope to remain a one avatar guy since all the avatar switching ruins my brain. Maybe minichanges, but always the same base.

----

Things I'd like to add in hindsight. I get mad salt the two times I've seen Mara say he beat Champion's Road in like 8 tries. Either Mara is just really good at video games or everyone else sucks. Also Ippo is cool too.

somethingsomething hereforever.png

Edit- Fucking Abubeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom