• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw it's fine, it'll be just like your animes. What could go wrong?

prison-bars-1.jpg

Rizzi

I think I might buy Rune Factory 4. Probably going to wait until after the Nintendo Direct though, in case they drop any huge bombs.

demidar

Is staying up all night so you'll be tired the next night a legitimate strategy for trying to wake up earlier?

You'll also need the willpower to keep awake and not go to sleep/take a nap earlier than you intend to, but it does work. But you need to continue with that earlier sleep time for it to mean anything.

My problem is that I get a second wind at 11:30pm to midnight. It doesn't matter how tired I am, I become completely awake and active at that time. This means that I need to be in bed at about 11pm if I want to have a good chance at having good sleep.

Aren't the fist weapons in Chains of Olympus pretty fun? That imo was one of the reasons why CoO gets much better towards the end
That fucking giant dumb fist is the best, it gets even better with upgrades. Like I just stopped using the Blades almost entirely once I maxed it
I should probably try going back to sleep. Living off of 3 hours of sleep can't be good.

But video games. And hunger.
How's your heart/chest feeling there?

ultimax

You'll also need the willpower to keep awake and not go to sleep/take a nap earlier than you intend to, but it does work. But you need to continue with that earlier sleep time for it to mean anything.

My problem is that I get a second wind at 11:30pm to midnight. It doesn't matter how tired I am, I become completely awake and active at that time. This means that I need to be in bed at about 11pm if I want to have a good chance at having good sleep.

I just always feel like i can stay up literally forever. I dont have insomnia or anything like that, its just that im rarely tired. Most of the time when i do go to sleep its because im forcing myself too.

This can't be good lol
Zed's contact photo in my phone. Kekekekekekekek

I feel like i would use this
Yukiko+Glasses.png

Why do you have his contact number?

Does everyone in this thread know everyone else in real life?
No aaron offered his number to me cause of the heavy shit that happened tonight and I sent him mine.

Since all of you are my friends I dont mind sharing numbers with you guys.

No aaron offered his number to me cause of the heavy shit that happened tonight and I sent him mine.

Yeah, if anyone wants my number, even if it's just to not feel left out, PM me and we can exchange numbers. We can dish about boys. I mean girls.

demidar

Yeah, if anyone wants my number, even if it's just to not feel left out, PM me and we can exchange numbers. We can dish about boys. I mean girls.

Not gonna happen unless you like paying oversea call costs.

And I'm still on prepaid. No data plans for me, have to ration out my credit.

So, my phone case arrives tomorrow, there was some bullshit involved and they ended up charging me $40.

Should I return it? It's really cool, but $40 is fucking ridiculous, and I could get this jacket.

What should I do?

Return it and get that swanky jacket.

I want it because this LP has reminded me that I've always wanted a red leather jacket like Travis. Even though this isn't really all that similar, it's a red leather jacket and that's close enough.

But, the phone case is custom and I'll never get one as cool as it anywhere else.

I have to open the case to get the return information anyway, so I'll have to decide when I have it in my hands.

So, my phone case arrives tomorrow, there was some bullshit involved and they ended up charging me $40.

Should I return it? It's really cool, but $40 is fucking ridiculous, and I could get this jacket.

What should I do?

That jacket screams, "I have filthy sex, and I love it!"

Get the jacket by any means necessary.

What should I do?
40 for a case is fucking ridiculous if it isn't some amazing godly protection. Just saying

ultimax

I want it because this LP has reminded me that I've always wanted a red leather jacket like Travis. Even though this isn't really all that similar, it's a red leather jacket and that's close enough.

But, the phone case is custom and I'll never get one as cool as it anywhere else.

I have to open the case to get the return information anyway, so I'll have to decide when I have it in my hands.

what kind of case?
the ahegao one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom