• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

They showed the new EO tho...

We mostly don't care about it.

Honestly that is the most interesting thing to be, but I already knew that was coming out anyway.

Amiibo support for the new 3DS is also cool, was never a huge fan of FE. It seems this on was more telling us about things already out than anything new.

Bust/Waist/Badonkadonk

Looks like I acquired some new knowledge, still don't know what's considered big or small

Looking back at the Fire Emblem trailer, the setting looks to be more on the East, wonder if it's gonna get the same treatment as the new Ace Attorney game

Jman014

Looks like I acquired some new knowledge, still don't know what's considered big or small

Looking back at the Fire Emblem trailer, the setting looks to be more on the East, wonder if it's gonna get the same treatment as the new Ace Attorney game

I watched it again and noticed that. Oh well, I'll still probably get it.

Neol

God seeing all these EU people getting MH demo codes is making me extremely jelly.

Where my NA codes at nintendo?

croten

Honestly that is the most interesting thing to be, but I already knew that was coming out anyway.

Amiibo support for the new 3DS is also cool, was never a huge fan of FE. It seems this on was more telling us about things already out than anything new.

Metroid Prime Trilogy on Estore.

joe2187

Banned

growing up in a predominately female household filled with many many aunts, cousins and a large majority of female family members who have sisters and daughters you learn many things....many things you cant unlearn, and unsee....horrible things I dare not speaketh.

Tako

growing up in a predominately female household filled with many many aunts, cousins and a large majority of female family members who have sisters and daughters you learn many things....many things you cant unlearn, and unsee....horrible things I dare not speaketh.

That women are horribly gross creatures of the night? Maybe lifeforms that have invaded Earth through microbiotic life on meteors
I'm playing of course, but females sure are weird

Wouldn't have minded something new though, though not every Direct can have new games shooting everywhere,
Well with North America still needing release date for the N3DS, I I didn't expect much from the Wii U side. I still think we'll get another one before E3 with more teasers.

Yeah I know, only thing I'm kinda excited for is UMH4. I don't really get the point of the new 3DS..
Oh thought you woke up and were gearing up to watch it.

Little nub for camera plus it supposedly runs everything much faster.

Well with North America still needing release date for the N3DS, I I didn't expect much from the Wii U side. I still think we'll get another one before E3 with more teasers.

Oh thought you woke up and were gearing up to watch it.

Little nub for camera plus it supposedly runs everything much faster.

Eh not worth buying it since I have one already. I'm thinking about getting a WiiU solely for Smash/Bayo/MH

Running to the store and other mundane errands..bbl

croten

Er....Awakening wasn't even that long ago, maybe 2 years. Okay, maybe I'll say I have little to no interest in what was announced in this Direct so it wasn't very hype for me.

So what if awakening came out 2 years ago? This is still a new FE game, if you were expecting a brand new IP then you might have set your expectations a little high

i will literally fight the universe for it.

I didnt expect it to come so soon either

Since we aren't getting the regular n3DS with the faceplates, limited edition consoles is all we got.
Fight your damn heart out.
I dunno when I'm going to get one now, I was dead set on using my tax return before this XL only thing happened

360pages

So what if awakening came out 2 years ago? This is still a new FE game, if you were expecting a brand new IP then you might have set your expectations a little high

No, maybe a IP that hadn't seen any action, or a bit more news on some games under peoples radar. To be fair, I wasn't hyped for the Direct at all, so I can't say I'm really disappointed since I knew it probably wasn't going to be very big.

Hell, the only thing I said was that it sounded a little boring, which from the sound of it I really can't change my opinion on that.

ultimax

Also lol @ whoever made an avatar bet about SMT x Fire Emblem still being a thing

Since we aren't getting the regular n3DS with the faceplates, limited edition consoles is all we got.
I dunno when I'm going to get one now, I was dead set on using my tax return before this XL only thing happened

Yeah im pretty surprised there are no regular sized ones. I prefer the XL anyways, but that sucks

Neol

Really sad NA not getting the regular n3DS. I even find the Majora Mask faceplates to be better than the LE 3DS xl.

f0b0a7830f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom