• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I wonder if Pat and Liam ever figure out how to do the action command on Mallow's thunderbolt and Geno's arm cannon?

On Ep 7. btw

Edit: They figured out Geno's arm cannon! Just not consistantly.

OH MY GOD THEY FIGURED IT OUT IM DUMB.

That is quite the recommendation, the time limit was one if the things that got me interested in it, it's good to hear it actually matters so I won't take it lightly

It's incredibly catered to my exact interests and tastes, so it's possible it won't seem like anything special to you, but I fucking love that game.

Oh my God, fuck all star mode, fuck 3v1, fuck AI reading inputs, fuck whoever created these challenges, I have never been so pissed off playing a video game before, I'm on the verge of breaking something i'll regret later

I forgot about this, but I recently pulled a Concrete Jungle with Jingle All the Way 2. I had satisfied my curiousity with it, so I wanted to get rid of it. I could have thrown it away, but that would have been a waste. So I went to my cousin's house and offered her the movie. Unfortunately, she wanted nothing of it, so I had to hide it somewhere in her house. It's gonna count as an early birthday present.
This is fucking amazing

Zenfalcia

I forgot about this, but I recently pulled a Concrete Jungle with Jingle All the Way 2. I had satisfied my curiousity with it, so I wanted to get rid of it. I could have thrown it away, but that would have been a waste. So I went to my cousin's house and offered her the movie. Unfortunately, she wanted nothing of it, so I had to hide it somewhere in her house. It's gonna count as an early birthday present.

The best friends are the best role models ever.

I wonder if Pat and Liam ever figure out how to do the action command on Mallow's thunderbolt and Geno's arm cannon?
On Ep 7. btw
Edit: They figured out Geno's arm cannon! Just not consistantly.
OH MY GOD THEY FIGURED IT OUT IM DUMB.

A lot of shit could've been figured out if they just did the tutorials. Liam's familiarity with the later games' action commands proved to be a moment of hubris.

croten

Woolieswag.gif

Top Bottom