• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

I'm getting super nostalgic while watching Matt's NMH 1 playthrough. God dammit that game is so fucking good!

tumblr_lqx96xomv51r0vk10o1_500.gif

Zenfalcia

I ended up liking it way more than I thought I would, that scene where
she's dreaming about herself talking and how everyone sounds
was really strong. Pedro a bro. I'd push it

Also, there's some nice symbolism.
X's over people's faces was pretty interesting and so many feels. Like when she's trying to commit suicide but is saved instead.

I forgot to add that many characters were likeable to some extent :p

Also, there's some nice symbolism.
X's over people's faces was pretty interesting and so many feels. Like when she's trying to commit suicide but is saved instead.

I forgot to add that many characters were likeable to some extent :p

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD. I noticed the first time it happened and kept coming back and was like "Oh my god this is excellent".
Ueno
still worst girl

Zenfalcia

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD. I noticed the first time it happened and kept coming back and was like "Oh my god this is excellent".
Ueno
still worst girl

I KNOW RIGHT?! The first parts are pretty devastating since you feel so bad. She's not terrible.. She has her flaws and such and does a lot of thinks to not make herself likeable. Most of it was due to jealousy any ways.

Jman014

New stretch goal for Shadowrun Hong Kong!
A 4-5 hour mini campaign that takes place after the end of the game. What hype!
That is if the funding reaches a million dollars

Why don't more people wear dress pants. There super comfy almost like pajamas and I feel fashionable.
I dislike how they feel and they look bad on me because I'm short. Maybe you just got a really nice pair
I KNOW RIGHT?! The first parts are pretty devastating since you feel so bad. She's not terrible.. She has her flaws and such and does a lot of thinks to not make herself likeable. Most of it was due to jealousy any ways.
I can't decide if I like her or
Kawai
less, at least she wasn't an outright bitch but man.
Yuzuru
is fucking cool, that shit they told Ishida at the beginning was great.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I grew up wearing Dress Pants and Dress Shirts in Highschool. There's really comfy dress pants that are really thin and weirdly comfy.

I like wearing Jeans instead.
Our uniform pants are ridiculously comfy for no reason. And if you wear them in winter, your legs don't get cold because they're blessed pants, I guess?
Apparently we get our sports equipment blessed by the Archbishop of our diocese. Except he just got slammed with legal charges from child abuse cases taking place under his nose and possibly some he commited.
So we have to find someone else to bless our baseball bats, I guess.

Shackzam

I've worn dress pants and continue to for over 10 years...

It's overrated.

I'd prefer to work in jeans.

I grew up wearing Dress Pants and Dress Shirts in Highschool. There's really comfy dress pants that are really thin and weirdly comfy.

I like wearing Jeans instead.
Jeans have there place and they are overall better at walking outside with (especially right now on the mid-east coast). I just usually never get the chance to wear dress pants and they feel so free. I'd definitely rather do work in dress pants if it wasn't ball freezing cold out.

New stretch goal for Shadowrun Hong Kong!
A 4-5 hour mini campaign that takes place after the end of the game. What hype!
That is if the funding reaches a million dollars

I really hope that one gets met. The idea of returning to HK in an epilogue styled mission would be rad. Now I hope I enjoy Hong Kong enough to want to revisit it.

Zenfalcia

Why don't more people wear dress pants. There super comfy almost like pajamas and I feel fashionable.

Possibly because they don't want them to get dirty from just normal day activities and aren't good for casual wear. For winter, they aren't the warmest things too.
I can't decide if I like her or
Kawai
less, at least she wasn't an outright bitch but man.
Yuzuru
is fucking cool, that shit they told Ishida at the beginning was great.

I dunno either. It's a hard choice. I suppose he is compared to the other male characters. Mm.. I still haven't made that list of mangas for you. Want another feel good manga somewhat related to koe no kitachi now? I have one in mind. It's a little more mature mind you.

Shackzam

I dislike how they feel and they look bad on me because I'm short. Maybe you just got a really nice pair
I can see shortness being a problem. I think I found my brand because all of my pairs are super comfy.
if I wasn't lazy I'd go and see what brand it is.

Jman014

I really hope that one gets met. The idea of returning to HK in an epilogue styled mission would be rad. Now I hope I enjoy Hong Kong enough to want to revisit it.

Hell yeah!

Shadowrun spoilers
Because you never find out what happens with the protagonists in Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall[. And the other characters and stuff, too

I dunno either. It's a hard choice. I suppose he is compared to the other male characters. Mm.. I still haven't made that list of mangas for you. Want another feel good manga somewhat related to koe no kitachi now? I have one in mind. It's a little more mature mind you.
Uhhhh Zen,
Yuzuru's a guy.
Also it's fine, I was going to start up
Boku no Futatsu
and hope to get a laugh out it it.
Looks like Man at Arms made Edgehog's Blade
Wait they actually did this? Why? What were those noises at the beginning WHO FUCKING SPELLED HER NAME RYOKO WHY

EDIT: Top of the page fantastic

Zenfalcia

Uhhhh Zen,
Yuzuru's a guy.
Also it's fine, I was going to start up
Boku no Futatsu
and hope to get a laugh out it it.

I know. I was comparing him to other guy characters in the series. Oh.. oh...... ;) You're going to read that huh.. Have fun.

Want me to PM you some series you might like?

Revealed as dirty 50ppp user.

Probably uses LightGaf too.

He probably does. The plebeian.

someone should get them to make the Monado
the endgame one of course as the other 2 are impossible lol
actually know what just throw some science stuff on it

Top Bottom