• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
So, Hi Bestgaf.

What's going on?
Remember those sick character trailers I posted for chaos code a few days back?
Yeah, I emailed fkdigital about whether they were ever coming to american consoles.
I just got back a response that says yeah, but they're still in the early stages of doing so.
For not expecting any response at all, this was actually pretty cool.

Dead tired and bullshit.

So the usual for me.
Go take a nap?

Homework. College doesn't stop, even if the roads are snowed over.
I had to shovel today, it took my mind off of things so it helped.

Hyped up for the latest Shadowrun Hong Kong stretchgoal
Interesting.

The usual. Everything and nothing.
I've had an eventful yet uneventful day..

Remember those sick character trailers I posted for chaos code a few days back?
Yeah, I emailed fkdigital about whether they were ever coming to american consoles.
I just got back a response that says yeah, but they're still in the early stages of doing so.
For not expecting any response at all, this was actually pretty cool.
Well that's good news then, even if it is far off.
Eatting pizza and charging all my shit cause my power is probably going out tomorrow.

No grim for me :(
I guess your future is looking..grim..

*bu dum tiss*

not much, watching Man at Arms
Who.gif.

I WILL JUDGE.

Most of the Let's Play is me being unsure of information and my friend being 100% wrong about everything.

He actually says not to use Firekeeper souls at one point and stands by that advice despite being completely wrong.

You're right, idk just stay awake until you just pass out I suppose

I'm having to correct my schedule for a doctor's appointment, which is the worst part of it.

Squishy3

Most of the Let's Play is me being unsure of information and my friend being 100% wrong about everything.

He actually says not to use Firekeeper souls at one point and stands by that advice despite being completely wrong.
Are you sure he doesn't mean "Don't consume them?" Of course you should use them to upgrade your Estus. The only one you shouldn't do that with is the soul of the Firekeeper at Firelink Shrine. :p

I'm having to correct my schedule for a doctor's appointment, which is the worst part of it.
I shall watch this LP and criticize you at every chance I get.

Are you sure he doesn't mean "Don't consume them?" Of course you should use them to upgrade your Estus. The only one you shouldn't do that with is the soul of the Firekeeper at Firelink Shrine. :p

No, he just means don't upgrade your estus because he assumes that using any of them will automatically kill the Firekeeper. Even after explaining that we killed Lautrec so she won't die, he still thought it was too risky to use.

He's a fucking idiot.

Looks like Man at Arms made Edgehog's Blade
Making the blade out of scissors? Obviously its not being used in combat or anything and I guess it is just a gimmick because it is a scissor but you would think blacksmiths would not want to make a sword out of reforged stainless steel
It is cool that KLK appears to be popular judging by all the requests they got for it. Was that fight scene they used in the intro from the English dub? Woof
DarkGAF + 100PPP + NeoGAF Live Thread = The best.

+1

I always keep a Firekeeper soul on me, in case I need some free humanity or free health.

Now, you shouldn't consume them ever, because that's dumb. Just dupe.

semisonic

Banned
Anyone up for some quick fight games time?
3rd Stike, Xrd, Ultimax. Either is fine with me.

Oh wait fuck xrd lets gooooooo
I'll actually hunt with you later mathaou.
Lagiacrus armor is fucking sick and you should feel good about your decision.
I would also probably recommend picking up a lagi blade of some kind. They're generally pretty good.

Anyone up for some quick fight games time?
3rd Stike, Xrd, Ultimax. Either is fine with me.

I can play Ultimax later tonight.

Making the blade out of scissors? Obviously its not being used in combat or anything and I guess it is just a gimmick because it is a scissor but you would think blacksmiths would not want to make a sword out of reforged stainless steel

They did something similar in the regular Man at Arms show where they used meteorites to make Sokka's sword.

Oh wait fuck xrd lets gooooooo
I'll actually hunt with you later mathaou.
Lagiacrus armor is fucking sick and you should feel good about your decision.
I would also probably recommend picking up a lagi blade of some kind. They're generally pretty good.

Cool, what's the usual, 2A room 32? I'll go set up there.

Top Bottom