• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

You da bes friender

PointlessOddballKudu.gif

Live Thread doesn't work for me.

What browser do you use?

Late because I got called for as I was sitting down like 3 times in a row
I know. I was comparing him to other guy characters in the series. Oh.. oh...... ;) You're going to read that huh.. Have fun.

Want me to PM you some series you might like?

He probably does. The plebeian.
Whoops meant
she's a girl.
Also go ahead
Revealed as dirty 50ppp user.

Probably uses LightGaf too.

Nah, this is the middle of the page

What kind of monster are you joose?
Yall just mad I'm not a crazy person.
Easier on my poor laptop when you guys go crazy with gifs too

Ilvocare

Greetings from the land of OH GOD DAMMIT MY 8 AM CLASS NOOOOOOOO

I saw KH shit
(I don't think I'd be able to voice my opinions on the best KH games without just getting exploded on the forum)
and Guy Cigi collusion with the Best Friends. Anything else?

Are we still wrestlingGAF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_mm7_D1wM

So yeah, missed the Royal Rumble live, came home late and skipped to the last two matches. The championship match was INCREDIBLE. Fucking Brock suplex throwing everyone and Rollins flying. Amazing

The Royal Rumble was awesome......until DB got eliminated. Not even for the fact but after that, it just fucking DIED. Bubba/DDP/Boogie Man was cool goofy fun. I even didn't mind Bray dominating because it just WORKED. The stare down with Harper was great, hell Harper was great too. Sadly, I think WWE will push the other guy so they can sell crappy lamb masks. The fact that Big Show and Kane were part of the final 4/5 in 2015 is a fucking travesty. All I remember them doing was shitty punches and chokeslams. It was god awful. Reigns winning with the Rusev surprise was just unneeded. What a waste.

I think it's easier with Chrome, yeah. With firefox, I needed additional bloat shit like Greasemonkey as well.
Speaking of firefox, I wish Google/Youtube would stop being a shit and we'd get 60fps youtube already.

I already used Greasemonkey for other extensions, but yeah, it sucks that you need to for Live Thread. It's going to be a long time before we see 60fps YT vids on other browsers.

I may have read that name as
Mashiba the eyebrow guy
and assumed you were talking about some Ippo dating sim or something and got really hyped.
Go get on that
Oh. Then someone was telling you to do something?

Yeah, I was.
Yeah dad was like "Hey go throw this away", then I come back and he's like "Go to the car and roll up the windows", then I come back again and he's like "Whoops sorry go back to the car and move it". I laughed about it when I finally sat down, it's fine

So my Bullet Club shirt was stolen and now the website says there's nothing they can do since the Post Office counts that as delivered.

Those motherfuckers are giving me a new shirt.

Zenfalcia

Yeah dad was like "Hey go throw this away", then I come back and he's like "Go to the car and roll up the windows", then I come back again and he's like "Whoops sorry go back to the car and move it". I laughed about it when I finally sat down, it's fine

Too bad he didn't tell you to do that the first time he asked.

Squishy3

So my Bullet Club shirt was stolen and now the website says there's nothing they can do since the Post Office counts that as delivered.

Those motherfuckers are giving me a new shirt.
Posts like these still make me think you live in Detroit even though I correctly know you live in Oregon now.

Jman014

It was delivered to the wrong address and that neighbor says they never got it. So either they stole it or it was never actually delivered, either way it's out of my hands and they're claiming they don't have to replace it.

Yeah someone has been stealing from the post box in my complex and the post office is finally investigating.

Top Bottom