• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Sup guys whats up? I was hanging out with a female for a while talking about animu.

I convinced a girl friend of mine to play Xenoblade(didn't take a lot of convincing).

2 Weeks ago I convinced another girl friend of mine to play Mario Galaxy 2.

I wish I could get a job recommending games to people, humanity needs to play more good games and realize how good gaming can get.

I convinced a girl friend of mine to play Xenoblade(didn't take a lot of convincing).

I wish I could get a job recommending games to people, humanity needs to play more good games and realize how good gaming can get.
its called being a game reviewer.

Jman014

It's a Warhammer RTS I think.

Well Warhammer 40k, because when you say Warhammer you COULD mean Warhammer Fantasy. Like how Pat calls Divinity Original Sin just Divnity when there are a slew of Divinity games that aren't necessarily the same genre.

croten

Hey we were just talking about you a little earlier, hows it going?

Can I eat it?

kaichou_super_blush.jpg

I can play Ultimax later tonight.

They did something similar in the regular Man at Arms show where they used meteorites to make Sokka's sword.

at least there is legends about meteorite swords, this just seems weird. I thought something was weird about that episode, is that like a B team they have like Mythbusters?

Shackzam

So I'm learning millia in guilty gear since I'm getting tired of making people block with slayer and occasionally doing some damage. Now I can vortex people now.
EDIT: damn top of the page

Zenfalcia

Sup guys whats up? I was hanging out with a female for a while talking about animu.

Compiling manga to recommend coupled with zero context images to draw appeal. Also, I'm rereading old manga I've finished.. Good stuff.. ;_;
I got it too and chuckled.

That reminds me... My English professor mentioned it randomly after a student gave her a controversial topic to write about. Now I need to change my topic to a nonvideogamey one just to avoid that.

So.. she didn't like video games? I mean.. you can still do video games.. maybe?

Every time I want to do a Souls LP, I remember that I'm super dry, and have no one to play off of.

Oh well maybe when my internet improves, I can stream again.

Jman014

I got it too and chuckled.

That reminds me... My English professor mentioned it randomly after a student gave her a controversial topic to write about. Now I need to change my topic to a nonvideogamey one just to avoid that.

I had a very strict anti-video game English professor in college that had me write a persuasive essay on anything I chose. So I wrote about video games and she gave me an A on it. She didn't let her bias interfere with judging the quality of my writing. It was a very nice thing.

I had a very strict anti-video game English professor in college that had me write a persuasive essay on anything I chose. So I wrote about video games and she gave me an A on it. She didn't let her bias interfere with judging the quality of my writing. It was a very nice thing.

I wrote a ten page essay about how Sailor Mercury is objective the best Sailor Scout. Got an A because it was technically perfect and I argued my point well.

at least there is legends about meteorite swords, this just seems weird. I thought something was weird about that episode, is that like a B team they have like Mythbusters?

Lol, does it really matter that much? It's just a neat thing that they did. Anyway, Man at Arms is the main show which features the guy with the sick beard. Reforged is pretty much the B team.
So I'm learning millia in guilty gear since I'm getting tired of making people block with slayer and occasionally doing some damage. Now I can vortex people now.
EDIT: damn top of the page

smh

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I wonder if we chased away CreeperBlocks somehow. Been noticing lately that he doesn't post here anymore, but I still see him around other threads.

I wonder if we chased away CreeperBlocks somehow. Been noticing lately that he doesn't post here anymore, but I still see him around other threads.

He posts occasionally but not really with any consistency. I think it's more that some people just get behind on the thread and it just gets worse and eventually just lose motivation to post anymore and less that we're actively scaring people off. At this point I think most people that would be scared off by our shenanigans would be scared off already.

Top Bottom