• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Cheesecake wins every time
cliff-chiang-pinup-625x821.jpg

Going through the Steam games I own but haven't touched yet, I decided to load up Just Cause 2 as I've had that around for a while along with the multiplayer mod.

Pulling dudes off a high ledge with a grappling hook and then shooting them midair with dual pistols is hella sweet. Such a fun sandbox.

Skrams

Nah, cake is too dry. Give me a warm slice of apple pie instead of a piece of cake any day of the week.

I would not agree with the dryness, but I'd rather have an apple pie as a dessert for the rest of my life and never see a piece of cake again. Cake is boring to me with it mostly tasting like air. I'd assume there's also a lot more kinds of pie compared to cake too.

Archgan

I would not agree with the dryness, but I'd rather have an apple pie as a dessert for the rest of my life and never see a piece of cake again. Cake is boring to me with it mostly tasting like air. I'd assume there's also a lot more kinds of pie compared to cake too.
Yeah, dry wasn't the right word. The way you described it was more what I was thinking of.

Alfebit

Banned
No, give up. Do what I assume everyone else and I do where you read a few posts on the page you were last on then skip a few pages to see if anything happened then go straight to the end.
That's what I do.

And it looks like it's time to leave as the thread revs up into FoodGAF.

Zenfalcia

pie has a dry outer crust from being pie... >:|

But a pie's crust is different. It's more like a pastry/flaky texture? I dunno.
That's what I do.

And it looks like it's time to leave as the thread revs up into FoodGAF.

You're going now? Ok, cya.
Just for that I'm gonna go downstairs and eat a slice of that cheesecake sitting in my fridge.

Spite eating is the best kind of eating.
I think plain is the word I'm looking for. I feel like 20% of the cake is good, but the rest is just so-so.

Plain huh... What were the 20% of good cakes you had?

Alfebit

Banned
What you know about that Popeye's Dipn Chickn tho

No please. Too manky cooks will spoil the thread. Let's look at this man singing Japanese instead.

You're going now? Ok, cya.
I can't keep up when you guys start talking food. The last time it happened you blew through a good chunk of pages in a very short period. There's probably 10 or so more posts by the time I get this reply out.

Zenfalcia

I can't keep up when you guys start talking food. The last time it happened you blew through a good chunk of pages in a very short period. There's probably 10 or so more posts by the time I get this reply out.

Yeah.. certain topics make people post like crazy.
Hey, this video is good. Also, I don't remember the name of the other video.

I'll post it just for you. Also because it got deleted a while ago.

Top Bottom