• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

360pages

Fuck, the combination of Golden Sun/Golden Sun the Lost Age scripts is 2/3 times as long as metal Gear Solids.

(Note the Golden Sun games have a tendency to be a bit wordy. Entire Paragraphs of dialog will be used to explain something that could have been said in two sentences without the lost of relevant information)

That final spot in the Royal Rumble was pretty awful. While no one was looking
Rusev was just hiding under the ring for 20 minutes?
sure whatever.

Yo I found people using my blingee Zaibatsu gifs on the Zaibatsu facebook. Awesome.
Well...things have developed quite a bit with this new SH2 video...I still need to get caught up in that game, last stopped at the hospital.
That moment where you realize Pyramid Head is chasing you if you're playing it blind is fucking amazing.

Also Pat kinda-spoiling/talking about that Silent Hill 3 moment is weird, but I'm loving hearing him talking about the other games too.

Zenfalcia

Aww Zen

*gives hug*

I'll be fine.... probably.
Ok, I'm going to make it my mission to keep up with these threads since i pretty much missed the last 8.

Well.. It's going to take a ton of dedication and time. Mostly time.
It's okay. It's nearly impossible.

It's also sorta not worth it...
it's pointless to try to keep up.

I do it any ways..
Only crazy people try to keep up with the thread.

oh jeez.. oh man.. Y-yeah! Who would ever do that?

360pages

Honestly, as you get older I think you realize that the truth isn't really the best option all the time. Perhaps it's because I played Uminiko, but it has a really good moment. Where finding the truth was actually a bad thing and not knowing may be far better. Especially when the truth is no longer relevant.

"Tuesday at noon is the official release"
Honestly, as you get older I think you realize that the truth isn't really the best option all the time. Perhaps it's because I played Uminiko, but it has a really good moment. Where finding the truth was actually a bad thing and not knowing may be far better. Especially when the truth is no longer relevant.
Nah, fuck it, truth over lies. Interested in your example.

ultimax

What version of that game did you play? I really want to get it

"Tuesday at noon is the official release"

Nah, fuck it, truth over lies. Interested in your example.

Lying4Lyfe

Woolie's made a career out of it.

Sounds like a lot of philisophical games/visual novels I've played.

mike0dude

so you want to be Cypher.
maxresdefault.jpg

360pages

What version of that game did you play? I really want to get it

PC/PS3 sprites

Not too much of a spoiler, but a characters family is murdered and she starts hunting for the truth on who did it. Right when she about to figure out, other characters state her knowing the truth won't bring back her family. Plus there were no bodies, so even if it had been 10 years. They might still be alive...(Of course this is a lie, they are most likely dead never to be seen)

But the truth would not only ruined her view of her family. (A family member most likely did it,) But it would have destroyed all her hope for them being alive...even if I was deceiving herself.

Skrams

Ok, I'm going to make it my mission to keep up with these threads since i pretty much missed the last 8.

No, give up. Do what I assume everyone else and I do where you read a few posts on the page you were last on then skip a few pages to see if anything happened then go straight to the end.

Ignorance is bliss is a saying for a reason.

Also if anyone cares since you're talking about NTR, Liam revealed his favorite manga is Power Play or something like that in some 4chan thread a while back.

ultimax

PC/PS3 sprites

Not too much of a spoiler, but a characters family is murdered and she starts hunting for the truth on who did it. Right when she about to figure out, other characters state her knowing the truth won't bring back her family. Plus there were no bodies, so even if it had been 10 years. They might still be alive...(Of course this is a lie, they are most likely dead never to be seen)

But the truth would not only ruined her view of her family. (A family member most likely did it,) But it would have destroyed all her hope for them being alive...even if I was deceiving herself.
Yeah, I already watched the anime which is God damn shit, so I want to play the game so I can properly experience it

360pages

Yeah, I already watched the anime which is God damn shit, so I want to play the game so I can properly experience it

Yeah, it was pretty much the writer stating that a lot of readers missed the entire point of the story trying to find the truth. Not realizing the truth was completely useless in the context of the story. (Who cares how everyone died, the thing is they're dead)

Top Bottom