• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

image.php

If I was rocking a Ship Girl or a Rabu Raibu, you might have a point, Savage Kanji, of Waifu Simulator 4 fame, point you don't, good sire.
You love it tho.
I do not love the Nico-nii, pal. No sir.

semisonic

Banned
If I was rocking a Ship Girl or a Rabu Raibu, you might have a point, Savage Kanji, of Waifu Simulator 4 fame, point you don't, good sire.

The last part of this fucking sentence hurt my brain to read.
I'm no longer convinced you know how commas work.
Have you tried semicolons?
They help sometimes.
Or periods. They're cool too.

ultimax

Do you ever plan to stop pushing your sociopathic waifus, Abu?
Please never stop pushing your sociopathic waifus, Abu.
I should watch love live...
Waifus make the world go round.

Every time you post a Nico gif, the urge to punch you in the face increases.

There was a weeb here, but it's gone now.
Just give her your heart tho!
This is so adorable.
I would post that mad cute anime girl gif, If I could find it. You know the one!
Umm, the mildly salty girl gif?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The last part of this fucking sentence hurt my brain to read.
I'm no longer convinced you know how commas work.
Have you tried semicolons?
They help sometimes.
Or periods. They're cool too.

Woah. Leave the passive aggressiveness at home please.

Who am I kidding, it's the internet.

semisonic

Banned
I will soon be playing SMT: Nocturne as soon as I feel like it.

God knows when I will have a break in my backlog.

Hey you should play suikoden.
Or wild arms.
Those games are super cool.
Woah. Leave the passive aggressiveness at home please.

Who am I kidding, it's the internet.
Sorry, 8ams and espresso are a bad mix for me that I'm not used to.

Skrams

Sono Chi No Kioku full (needs a nico account, but you weebs should have one)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm25441211

Every time I thought it was done throwing me for a loop it did another weird thing. It's weird, but I hope to see it get put to good use while cool shit is happening.

I made a post about my ideal use of music during the entirety of the end.

UNTAGGED PART 3 SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Also I'd love the idea of using old OPs while new shit is happening. It hurts when I remember that it'll be a few months before I get my final battle with Dio.

Other bullshit- Finished Tearaway and that is definitely an alright video game. My mouth is also super numb because of 4 fillings.

Squishy3

Every time I thought it was done throwing me for a loop it did another weird thing. It's weird, but I hope to see it get put to good use while cool shit is happening.

Also I'd love the idea of using old OPs while new shit is happening. It hurts when I remember that it'll be a few months before I get my final battle with Dio.

Other bullshit- Finished Tearaway and that is definitely an alright video game. My mouth is also super numb because of 4 fillings.
Well, they used Sono Chi No Sadame in the final fight of Part 2 even though it had nothing to do with the Pillar Men, so anything is possible.

Hey Gaf, so I just got done cleaning my living space from top to bottom. Feel better about the whole situation after getting some closure on it, but people at the cemetery probably thought I was insane because I talked to a headstone for about 20 minutes. Oh well, burned some sage, cleaned my space top to bottom. I feel better..kind of.

What's Up?

demidar

What's not to love about her.

That looks like a yandere face.

Hey Gaf, so I just got done cleaning my living space from top to bottom. Feel better about the whole situation after getting some closure on it, but people at the cemetery probably thought I was insane because I talked to a headstone for about 20 minutes. Oh well, burned some sage, cleaned my space top to bottom. I feel better..kind of.

What's Up?

Is this some kind of pagan thing? The talking to a headstone part.

Jman014

What's Up?
Good to hear it, man!

Idk some weird shit going on

What the fuck?!

Good to hear it, man!

Idk some weird shit going on

What the fuck?!

I see that. What the fuck is going on with Nico and random lizard tongue movements?
That looks like a yandere face.

Is this some kind of pagan thing? The talking to a headstone part.
Um well, no. Burning the Sage and cleaning the space could be considered to be but I don't. Just gets rid of any negative energy or anything that could have attached itself to you at some point because I was in a pretty dark place yesterday.

semisonic

Banned

What's Up?

Well that's heavy, and...
Kinda cool?
Dunno what your circumstances were, but I'm glad it helped.
I put that into google and found it!

Geez, I don't even want to look up what anime it's from, because I might die if I watched it!
Dunno why, but that's less cute to me than it is kinda off-putting...
Tongue gaf?
FrayedSpectacularIndianglassfish.gif

Well that's heavy, and...
Kinda cool?
Dunno what your circumstances were, but I'm glad it helped.

Dunno why, but that's less cute to me than it is kinda off-putting...

Long story short, really good old female friend of mine passed away without my knowing because we lost contact a few years ago.
Met up with her mother today and went to her grave site and say my goodbyes and everything.

The cleaning and sage is just something I do any time I go around anything associated with death and sadness. Keeps any kind of negative or evil shit away from me.

demidar

A friend he knew died

I see that. What the fuck is going on with Nico and random lizard tongue movements?

Um well, no. Burning the Sage and cleaning the space could be considered to be but I don't. Just gets rid of any negative energy or anything that could have attached itself to you at some point because I was in a pretty dark place yesterday.

Oh, was this the girl you saw in your dreams and then you looked her up on Facebook? Or was that someone else...

Either way, glad you're feeling better.

Long story short, really good old female friend of mine passed away without my knowing because we lost contact a few years ago.
Met up with her mother today and went to her grave site and say my goodbyes and everything.

The cleaning and sage is just something I do any time I go around anything associated with death and sadness. Keeps any kind of negative or evil shit away from me.

That's a really cool way of moving on. Haven't dealt with much loss in my life thank god, but glad to hear you're feeling better about it.

semisonic

Banned

I'm sorry to hear that, man.
It's always tragic when you lose someone you love
? Maybe not phrasing that right...
There's never any real advice anyone can give at a time like this, but...
I hope you can make your peace, and live enough for both of you. That's all anyone can really do.

ultimax

I put that into google and found it!

Geez, I don't even want to look up what anime it's from, because I might die if I watched it!
Awesome. Now go watch it. You know you want to ;)
What the fuck?!

You all love it.
She looks under aged
It's fine! It's not like people are having lewd thoughts about these gifs....

Well most of us aren't...

That's a really cool way of moving on. Haven't dealt with much loss in my life thank god, but glad to hear you're feeling better about it.
Thanks, well I mean negativity can often times associated with filth and decay so I mean..is it ever a bad time to clean your space?

I'm sorry to hear that, man.
It's always tragic when you lose someone you love
? Maybe not phrasing that right...
There's never any real advice anyone can give at a time like this, but...
I hope you can make your peace, and live enough for both of you. That's all anyone can really do.
No I did, I was a teenager, but feeling were there. I plan to.

Awesome. Now go watch it. You know you want to ;)

You all love it.

It's fine! It's not like people are having lewd thoughts about these gifs....

Well most of us aren't...
Did you know girls don't actually like the lizard technique?

Top Bottom