• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Long story short, really good old female friend of mine passed away without my knowing because we lost contact a few years ago.
Met up with her mother today and went to her grave site and say my goodbyes and everything.

The cleaning and sage is just something I do any time I go around anything associated with death and sadness. Keeps any kind of negative or evil shit away from me.
Sorry for your loss.

Rember those you lost fondly.

Grim Fandango
That dude's face is from Grim Fandango?
image.php

ultimax

It's just an art style! It's not like they are children or anything
Erm...I don't know how well that argument will hold up....
not well probably
I've seen a fuckton of that and I don't even know what the lizard technique is... Now I'm going to have to look that up later...
I was just kidding! No need to look up things. This is the internet, and I will not be held responsible for previously mentioned things!

Zenfalcia

Goddamn it.

Noooo but it doesn't matter if she completely looks and acts like a child, because she's actually super old!

It's ok! She's like a highschooler, so it's all ok!
Erm...I don't know how well that argument will hold up....
not well probably

I was just kidding! No need to look up things. This is the internet, and I will not be held responsible for previously mentioned things!

The argument holds up super good!

I should stop with the images, but they're fun.

so i have enough points to get a preowned game $10 off
is Other M worth a buy if i just ignore the horrible story?
I think it is. It's the only 3D Metroid that implements the speed booster, space jump, and screw attack exactly as they're done in the 2D Metroids, so it feels closer to that than the Prime series does.

Top Bottom