• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

MH4 3DS is back up for preorder at game stop.
I was going to get, until I saw my final total would come to like $250 with shipping and such. I'll just wait for Amazon to get the N3DS up for pre purchase.

IS EVERY GAME CONNECTED CAUSE OF EASTER EGGS?????????????

Game Theory: Snake is a STONER (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
by The Game Theorists

Game Theory: The Pokemon Multiverse EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
by The Game Theorists

Game Theory: Super Smash Bros TRAGIC Hidden Lore
by The Game Theorists

The video game channel equivalent of that guy in your philosophy class. You know, THAT guy.

Game Theory's core setup of "What if we find evidence to back up this crazy idea for fun" really doesn't grab me. I'd rather just watch DidYouKnowGaming for neat facts without lame reasoning and leaps of logic.

That said, he did an episode about YouTube under game theory and that was actually cool. MatPat himself is cool from what I've seen/heard of him.

Oh and the clickbait titles are terrible.

Game Theory: Snake is a STONER (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
by The Game Theorists

Game Theory: The Pokemon Multiverse EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
by The Game Theorists

Game Theory: Super Smash Bros TRAGIC Hidden Lore
by The Game Theorists

The video game channel equivalent of that guy in your philosophy class. You know, THAT guy.

THE ANSWER MAY SHOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's not even a cynical clickbait thing, it's like they think they're uncovering hidden mysteries by making vast improbable assumptions based on circumstantial evidence.
The underlying thing is that it's all for fun, but it's presented in this faux sense of "WHOAAAAAA DUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE" and it's just upsetting.

ultimax

I have an ancient Nico vid account.

I don't know why I got one in the first place.
tumblr_n933tnTmri1s74h99o2_500.gif

Top Bottom