• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Opinions+on+the+internet+nagi+no+asukara+http+myanimelistnet+anime+16067+nagi+no+asukara_a4ce84_5076711.gif

Jrpgs in general bore me. I rather play adventure games and realize how dumb I am.

Xiraiya

Still waiting on the PSO2 -_-
I played the Japanese PSO2 like 2 years ago, goddamn that game ran so nicely and looked fantastic, I keep seeing all the updates it's getting, I loved how it played, really shits me they've been so lazy with it.

Telltale games are choose your own adventure books, but you actually don't get to choose your own adventures, because all choices end up the same way.

Everyone says this, but you know what? My choices affecting things is less important than how I feel about my choices and how I feel at the end of the game. That's what's important in Telltale games.

Jman014

Telltale games are choose your own adventure books, but you actually don't get to choose your own adventures, because all choices end up the same way.

I find them VERY entertaining.

You have an IP that you'd want to see Telltale do or are you disinterested in Telltale?

Neol

I played the Japanese PSO2 like 2 years ago, goddamn that game ran so nicely and looked fantastic, I keep seeing all the updates it's getting, I loved how it played, really shits me they've been so lazy with it.

I know. Really was excited for the release but alas I gave up that hope.

Monster Hunter will fill that void tho.

Neol

Speaking of adventure games... how's Grim Fandango?

The remastered version is looking great and I'm wondering to pick it up and play it before school gets too busy.

Speaking of adventure games... how's Grim Fandango?

The remastered version is looking great and I'm wondering to pick it up and play it before school gets too busy.

Great, I'm dumb and it took me like 2 hours to get to a part that takes 30 minutes to get to but I love all the dialog so far.

I don't know shit about Mexican folklore but I know that manny does a bad thing and he has to pay it off by helping others get to the after life.
But he keeps getting bad people as clients and can't sell anything that will help them reach the land of eternal rest. He's a salesman that can't get anything sold because of other shitbags in the department, so he tries to take some action. Things escalate from there.

Top Bottom