• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
I know no one cares about The Flash (the tv show) except for Aaron and I, but geez do I love/hate this show.
The dialogue is so cringeworthy and overplayed, it's basically an anime.
Also, there's been three actors from Prison Break guest starring as vilains since the show started. I almost expect an actual prison break by the end of the season.

Well, it is a comic-based show after all. How else are they going to recycle those villains?

Hey Gaf, so I just got done cleaning my living space from top to bottom. Feel better about the whole situation after getting some closure on it, but people at the cemetery probably thought I was insane because I talked to a headstone for about 20 minutes. Oh well, burned some sage, cleaned my space top to bottom. I feel better..kind of.

What's Up?
Good to hear you got the closure that you needed, that was a rough situation

Well then...guess im not listening to the podcast this week.
The last hour and an half of it is audio of the panel they did there

Okingjrr

Well, it is a comic-based show after all. How else are they going to recycle those villains?

The recycling is pretty apparent because it's such a light-hearted show. No one actually kicks the bucket, for the time being at least.
I'm really interested to see what they'll do for the rest of the season.

It's okay
I'm sorry

giphy.gif

Okingjrr

It's okay
I'm sorry

Wild cats sing along
Yeah you really got it going on
Wild cats in the house
Everybody say it now
Wild cats everywhere
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Lets get to it
Time to show the world
I had have a crush on most of the female cast of that movie.

Frienders help me out.

Anyone know what the song is that plays at the start of every SH2 LP video? I can't find out, someone said Laura's theme but that ain't right.

semisonic

Banned
Ok.

Well.. people piss themselves when they are scared. It's not like they need to do it for other reasons. >_>

Are you saying that the only time you pee is when you're scared?
ObviousPlasticHadrosaurus.gif

So do you just have a collection of those spooky pop-up youtube videos ready for whenever your bladder is full?

Jman014

Are you saying that the only time you pee is when you're scared?
ObviousPlasticHadrosaurus.gif

So do you just have a collection of those spooky pop-up youtube videos ready for whenever your bladder is full?

Is your avatar doing ok?
I watched a little bit of someone playing Persona Q

Top Bottom