• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

It's like Xiraiya is everyone's Asian dad

Disclaimer: He is not actually Asian

He wants us to get A's and become a doctor or lawyer?
Where was this in the instasync huh?

That was amazing.

Yes, it was.
Are you saying that the only time you pee is when you're scared?
So do you just have a collection of those spooky pop-up youtube videos ready for whenever your bladder is full?

It's not like piss yourself intentionally.
;~; If only he didn't show us during the week of exams... RIP grades.

It was fine!
it wasn't fine

Xiraiya

It's like Xiraiya is everyone's Asian dad
iLX62p.gif

croten

Dunbans better
my party is usually either
Shulk,Dunban,Seven
or Melia replacing Shulk when i wanna nuke shit into oblivion
at some point im gonna get her to wear heavy armor then laugh at everything while i nuke it

Dunban has always been a DPS for me. Riki is my usual tank

Dunbans better
my party is usually either
Shulk,Dunban,Seven
or Melia replacing Shulk when i wanna nuke shit into oblivion
at some point im gonna get her to wear heavy armor then laugh at everything while i nuke it

That should be everyone's party that plays that game. Its just way too OP compared to almost every other one. Especially end game Shulk.

plus the other tank Riki is great for taking care of spike damage

Exactly. Reyn just doesn't have much going for him in comparison to the other characters.

Nordicus

Sooooo, apparently, despite knowing absolutely jack shit about mahjong (still unchanged), I really like Akagi. I don't get the stupidly complex rules, but I do get gambling mindgames and death games!

The protag is nicely "lie, cheat, steal". Plays chicken with cars already at age of 13
tumblr_n518huCyWN1t0t1yio1_500.png

Soundtrack's nice too

Gintama's gambling/mahjong episode made me watch it!

Xiraiya

Sooooo, apparently, despite knowing absolutely jack shit about mahjong (still unchanged), I really like Akagi. I don't get the stupidly complex rules, but I do get gambling mindgames and death games!

The protag is nicely "lie, cheat, steal". Plays chicken with cars already at age of 13
tumblr_n518huCyWN1t0t1yio1_500.png

Soundtrack's nice too

Gintama's gambling/mahjong episode made me watch it!
ZdZNXS.png

Zenfalcia

Woolie and/or Pat, that entire series sums up like at least 60% of their goddamn sense of humor, I'd settle for Liam watching it because then he would get them to watch it.

Someday.. it'll happen. Maybe Woolie might read the manga if he sees something he likes.

Top Bottom