• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Beloved

Blackbeard is such a filthy piece of shit, something about him makes me feel like you can almost smell the probably very pungent BO through the pages.

You are so right. I couldn't ever figure out why he makes me uncomfortable but THAT IS EXACTLY IT.

Xiraiya

You are so right. I couldn't ever figure out why he makes me uncomfortable but THAT IS EXACTLY IT.
The baffling thing about it is I've seen disgusting characters drawn in better detail but it for whatever reason just doesn't have the same effect.

Neol

Why the hell did I download the new naruto movie to my ps3 and rewatch it?
oh wait thats right cause naruhina is so adorable.

Hey man despite the shit everyone says about it, Naruto isn't THAT bad. Looking forward to watching this movie for similar reasons as well.

There's too much everything is this thread. We should cut down the topics to things that I like.

:3

We should just talk about stuff that we most of us equally dislike. So, MLP, Cringe, MOBAs, DSP, etc.
The secret to why I'm in here so often, is that I actually like 89% of the topics
and 100% of the people

I'm not sappy, you're sappy, fucker.

Look at this nerd and his feelings.

360pages

We talk about everything here, it seems kind of silly to get annoyed by something just because you don't know about it.

With all that said, we need Deadly Premonition 2. Into my blood,

DWEEEEEEEEEEEB.
Look at this nerd and his feelings.
embarassed-girl-desk-gif-class.gif
You don't like 11% of the topics? tsk tsk.
Actually it's probably closer to 6% or something.

Xiraiya

The fact that he's a punk, but can actually hold up well in a fight
even if he does have two of the most overpowered devil fruits now
makes him way better too.

I always thought the fact he didn't seem very strong compared to everyone else yet weasels his way to victory against stronger people with scumbag tactics somehow was so perfect,
so I'm still not sure If I like the fact he has multiple fruits, but I guess if anyone would figure it out, it would be him because it just makes everyone angrier.

We will not talk about vocaloids, rhythm games or the St. Louis Rams.

I'm down to at least shit on the Rams.

Many of the topics I get lost in. Like i could never watch One Piece because I cannot stand the fucking art design. I dont mind seeing it come up though. I just lurk until something comes up that I enjoy discussing.

Top Bottom