• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

I've had enough moe for the rest of my life.

When's MechaGAF?
Why not both?
sample-ff9ca341653f6036c104dbabed25.jpg

You all need Gundams in your lives.

when's Custom Robo?

We all need a little more Shin Mazinger and macross in our lives.

I AM MechaGAF.

MechaGAF is the HypeGAF.

Why not both?
sample-ff9ca341653f6036c104dbabed25.jpg

Call me when mechas are moe. If they can make warships moe, they can make mechas.

No. Char Aznable is too cool to be lumped in moe mecha.

Woo, I love these interviews.
Nah man best girl is either Nozomi or Eli. My UR is Nozomi.
I'm just joking cause she's apparently unanimously terrible and bland. Maybe I should watch the show now...
Maybe if you asked someone with bad taste. Also, I think cool UR Hanayo is one of the weaker cool URs you can get. RIP you.
RIP me

semisonic

Banned
Yo guys
since I'm actually too tired for gaf
I'm playin monhun.
Anyone want to help me get past HR5?
You'll nab some canteen shit if you don't have it yet, and maybe azure rathalos, black diablos, sand barioth, and glacial agnactor gear

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo guys
since I'm actually too tired for gaf
I'm playin monhun.
Anyone want to help me get past HR5?
You'll nab some canteen shit if you don't have it yet, and maybe azure rathalos, black diablos, sand barioth, and glacial agnactor gear

My bro has once again commandeered the basement. Also, I'm a low level so I'd just be a burden.

If you are in the mood to help me hunt that Lagiarcias or whatever later this week, let me know.

semisonic

Banned
My bro has once again commandeered the basement. Also, I'm a low level so I'd just be a burden.

If you are in the mood to help me hunt that Lagiarcias or whatever later this week, let me know.

I never mind that.
Plus the armor is fucking sick for underwater fights

Top Bottom