• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Holy shit at Matt's voice in the podcast, its like his body finally decied to 100% puberty.

also, matt's mom calling just got to this part, hilarious.

Finally finished Dragonfall after sitting on the final mission for ages. It was really good. Like, best game I played last year (and finished now)
before Bayonetta 2
. Hong Kong is probably the game I'm most looking forward to this year, because I'm expecting it to be my favourite game of the year. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Jman014

Finally finished Dragonfall after sitting on the final mission for ages. It was really good. Like, best game I played last year (and finished now)
before Bayonetta 2
. Hong Kong is probably the game I'm most looking forward to this year, because I'm expecting it to be my favourite game of the year. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Hong Kong is high there for me too

That was my initial reaction, then I realized fucking Sonic Adventure counts and then I thought about everything else just FUCK

Somebody linked Billy Hatcher in there like gatdam

Leaving Sonic Adventure 2 out of my list was tough. I could have put it as an honorable mention, but fuck I'm lazy.

1. DDS

2. Persona 3

3. Persona 4

4-10. Whatever

Lists are dumb.

Part 4 Villain > Dio

Amazing list.

The SA2 one is really good though. Pumpkin hill.

Part 4 Villain > Dio
Q2SJgPY.gif

Sonic Adventure 1
Sonic Adventure 2
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (FES)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Devil May Cry 3
Shadow of the Colossus
How do I do this
So I've decided against my better judgement to boot up Reboot the Game for the PSX wish me luck D:
Good Luck

Squishy3

Except they totally did. Both Part 4 and Part 7 have way more interesting villains then Part 3 Dio. Also, Part 1 Dio > Part 3 Dio.

thatmanknow.gif
MASSIVE JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 7 SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED IT I FUCKING WARNED YOU YOU BEST TURN BACK FUCKER:

Even Dio is better than Dio. Dino > ZA WARUDO Diego > Dio.

I havent read part 7 yet but the 4th villain is not as amazing as Dio, hes cool yeah but not as interesting as DIO.

Nope. Part 3 DIO doesn't even compare to Part 1 dio, let alone Part 4's villain.
MASSIVE JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 7 SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED IT I FUCKING WARNED YOU YOU BEST TURN BACK FUCKER:

Even Dio is better than Dio. Dino > ZA WARUDO Diego > Dio.

Yo, Diego is straight up the best Dio.

He was beaten by an elementary schooler for christ sakes! The only way Dio lost is cause Jotaro just happened to have time stop.
also Jonathan lost.

I don't care how he lost, he's a more interesting villain- especially Part 3 DIO. Plus, Kira is basically just Adachi from P4 but better.
Yo, Diego is straight up the best Dio.
I prefer Part 1 Dio, but he's easily better than Part 3

Archgan

He was beaten by an elementary schooler for christ sakes! The only way Dio lost is cause Jotaro just happened to have time stop.
also Jonathan lost.
By that logic,
Kars should be the best because he was only defeated by luck and a god damn volcano. And he wasn't even technically killed.

Top Bottom