• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

mrmyhthef

Yeah, physical just sounds a lot better in this game since its not from your SP like SMT4 is. I'll probably go with that.

Also most of the Demifiend-exclusive moves are physical based, and those moves are a big reason why physical is better (not to mention they look cool as hell).

ultimax

Mrgoodtastewil confirmed
ibvoL2HSwpKWF7.gif

I MIGHT BE PROUD OF THIS
Hey at least you get to play it man, glad to hear you got it.

It's way better. Magic is actually encouraged for a repeat playthrough where your base starting stats change on New Game +.

Xenosaga 3 on your list even when you haven't played it.
You're super cool for that

Also, yeah from what you guys are saying about Demi-fiend and his exclusive skills being physical based, I should probably go physical and just run train.

Also, the art is so fucking good. Kaneko art on 3D models just looks incredible.

That will be the end of NeoGAF as we know it. Everything would just explode and then NeoNeoGAF would have to be created.
brb gonna go call you a fraud in that thread
My infamy points are just climbing, or people are confused.
It'd be better if it was "he real fraud"
I don't get he joke.
Xenosaga 3 on your list even when you haven't played it.
You're super cool for that

Also, yeah from what you guys are saying about Demi-fiend and his exclusive skills being physical based, I should probably go physical and just run train.

Also, the art is so fucking good. Kaneko art on 3D models just looks incredible.
That music is rly gud

Focus is the skill that will be your best friend. Get it ASAP. And fuck yeah he does, realize this is the game where he made all those demon designs they mostly reused in P3/4 and stuff.

Zenfalcia

I will never, ever, ever wear a Nico avatar. EVER.

I have already used a lewd Nico avatar. Only way I'l use that brat.

What's wrong with Nico? you can't handle her nico love?
She is pure waifu bait and I fell for it. Hard

You love it.
I think Marie's design is too busy, but there's some nice elements at play. Would be more forgivable if she was cool.
's long as you don't hotlink it, it's fine.

It is quite busy. all those stripes and accessories make her hard on the eyes.

Yep, it's super fine. also don't embed it, even accidentally.

Top Bottom