• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

My stand is is Baby White, capable of shooting kicks! Rank: ??

I don't even know

Mine is:
Cavan Miller: Sultry Pink, which shoots panties, rank A
Sick Wheelchair Combos: Feeble Experience, which becomes anuses, rank A
SickWheelchairCombos: Sun Mountain, which negates water, rank C.

Joseph Joestar's stand is Cheap Dirt, capable of killing air! Rank: B
Jonathan Joestar's stand is Anal Oppai, capable of creating little girls! Rank: E-
Dio Brando's stand is Balls of Pregnancy, capable of controlling gases! Rank: E
Callin' fraud right here

Zenfalcia

I think I'm rapidly out-Kellam'ing you. Like 1 out of every 3 or 4 posts I make get noticed by people. Look on the bright side!

Is that so? There are no bright sides, since either way, you're spending time here instead of sleeping or doing productive things.

sjay1994

Patrick Boivin's stand is Jelly Pleasure, capable of shooting light! Rank: EX

Woolie Madden's stand is Rippling Anus, capable of detonating panties! Rank: E

Liam Allen-Miller's stand is Oppai of Soul, capable of shooting momentum! Rank: C+

Matthew Kowalewski's stand is Panty Dicks, capable of traveling through little girls! Rank: E+

Woolie and Mat's stands.....

wtf.

Funny Valentine's stand is Tasty Black, capable of hugging plants! Rank: EX
Josuke Higashikata's stand is Soft Book, capable of erasing concepts! Rank: C-
DIO's stand is Flimsy Door, capable of creating dicks! Rank: D
JoJo's stand is Crazy Shame, capable of manipulating lasers! Rank: C-
Jolyne Cujoh's stand is Hazy Book, capable of eating failures! Rank: A-
Jotaro Kujo's stand is Hanged Dark, capable of copying memories! Rank: A

Notable
Jotaro Cujo's stand is Free Video, capable of punching humans! Rank: ??

Ilvocare

Is that so? There are no bright sides, since either way, you're spending time here instead of sleeping or doing productive things.

Well, I knew what I was getting into, to be honest. Save for
the creeping realization that I'm being ignored on purpose because I'm a boring nobody.

Although with a generated F- stand called Panty Anus, I should drastically lower my expectations for this life. It's fine.

Well then, g'night anyone!

Woolie and Mat's stands.....

wtf.

Liam's stand had something to the effect of Oppai?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Zenfalcia

the creeping realization that I'm being ignored on purpose because I'm a boring nobody.

Although with a generated F- stand called Panty Anus, I should drastically lower my expectations for this life. It's fine.

Well then, g'night anyone!

Just accept that not everyone will care for you and it takes time to build some reputation.
Not everyone is going to get attention no matter how much you crave it...

Hurray for cynicism.

I should sleep for real this time, too. Bye.

Funny Valentine's stand is Tasty Black, capable of hugging plants! Rank: EX
Josuke Higashikata's stand is Soft Book, capable of erasing concepts! Rank: C-
DIO's stand is Flimsy Door, capable of creating dicks! Rank: D
JoJo's stand is Crazy Shame, capable of manipulating lasers! Rank: C-
Jolyne Cujoh's stand is Hazy Book, capable of eating failures! Rank: A-
Jotaro Kujo's stand is Hanged Dark, capable of copying memories! Rank: A

Notable
Jotaro Cujo's stand is Free Video, capable of punching humans! Rank: ??
Erasing concepts would actually be pretty scary.

Ilvocare

Just accept that not everyone will care for you and it takes time to build some reputation.
Not everyone is going to get attention no matter how much you crave it...

Hurray for cynicism.

I should sleep for real this time, too. Bye.

Thank you for the advice. Heading off for real now.

Zenfalcia

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still he tutorial's stand is Tiny War, capable of manipulating momentum! Rank: D

I mean.. it's close to perfect... Momentum could be related to momentum of thread topics, or momentum of waifu/topic wars aka tiny wars.
Thank you for the advice. Heading off for real now.

I guess it's advice?

There should be one people name for you, and one you personally would like. I wonder what stands would each best friend would give to each other.. i should send this question to superbestfriendcast@gmail.com. once again it's superbestfriendcast@gmail.com.

Edit: or one about your personality, since it could become your persona/stand/shadow/shin.

In that case

Generator with full name/correct spelling: Floppy White, capable of reversing lasers! Rank: ??
One I want: Jukebox, music I listen to changes my abilities
Based on my personality/others gave to me: I dunno

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still he tutorial's stand is Tiny War, capable of manipulating momentum! Rank: D

I mean.. it's close to perfect... Momentum could be related to momentum of thread topics, or momentum of waifu/topic wars aka tiny wars.

Not as spot-on with other fixtures of gaf
bishoptl's stand is Dead Lawyer, capable of creating momentum! Rank: B
NeoGAF's stand is Strange Wet, capable of punching dimensions! Rank: A
Off-Topic's stand is Sultry Love, capable of hugging electricity! Rank: E+
Off-Topic Community's stand is Judging Iron, capable of becoming blood! Rank: A+
Gaming Community's stand is Moon Experience, capable of storing/releasing positions! Rank: ??
Gaming's stand is Hard Rainbow, capable of sleeping with sand! Rank: B+

I try my best to respond to a lot of people, especially new people, since that feeling of being ignored on a forum is weirdly really painful, but I'm pretty sure nobody is ignoring you. I know I'm not, at least. Nobody here thinks you're a nobody because you're new, we're not anybody just because we've been in a community thread for a Let's Play channel on an obscure videogame forum. Sometimes it just takes a little time to become more known for people to feel as comfortable talking to you, sometimes the thread just moves quickly and people don't notice every post. Just stick in there, man! I mean, I'm ignored on a daily basis here and everywhere else on GAF, but I don't let it get me down!

I try my best to respond to a lot of people, especially new people, since that feeling of being ignored on a forum is weirdly really painful, but I'm pretty sure nobody is ignoring you. I know I'm not, at least. Nobody here thinks you're a nobody because you're new, we're not anybody just because we've been in a community thread for a Let's Play channel on an obscure videogame forum. Sometimes it just takes a little time to become more known for people to feel as comfortable talking to you, sometimes the thread just moves quickly and people don't notice every post. Just stick in there, man! I mean, I'm ignored on a daily basis here and everywhere else on GAF, but I don't let it get me down!

Neogaf is obscure?

Pretty sure the industry knows of the forum. That's who matters: the content creators.

Buy yeah I agree with Aaron. Figure out who you are and loudly assert yourself.

Neogaf is obscure?

Pretty sure the industry knows of the forum. That's who matters: the content creators.

Buy yeah I agree with Aaron. Figure out who you are and loudly assert yourself.

It's relatively obscure, not gonna talk to Joe-Six-Pack and have him know what it is. More to do with videogame forums being obscure on their own rather than this one being obscure on its own.

Zenfalcia

In that case

Generator with full name/correct spelling: Floppy White, capable of reversing lasers! Rank: ??
One I want: Jukebox, music I listen to changes my abilities
Based on my personality/others gave to me: I dunno

For the personality one you really need to know yourself or have someone close tell you how you are?
Not as spot-on with other fixtures of gaf
bishoptl's stand is Dead Lawyer, capable of creating momentum! Rank: B
NeoGAF's stand is Strange Wet, capable of punching dimensions! Rank: A
Off-Topic's stand is Sultry Love, capable of hugging electricity! Rank: E+
Off-Topic Community's stand is Judging Iron, capable of becoming blood! Rank: A+
Gaming Community's stand is Moon Experience, capable of storing/releasing positions! Rank: ??
Gaming's stand is Hard Rainbow, capable of sleeping with sand! Rank: B+

amazing. All of these are amazing.

Ok.. sleep time.. 5reals.. this time.. >_>

For the personality one you really need to know yourself or have someone close tell you how you are?

amazing. All of these are amazing.

Ok.. sleep time.. 5reals.. this time.. >_>

I know myself well enough I'd like to think, I'm just too lazy to put in enough effort to think of a good description/effect. Sleep is for the weak.
Night

sjay1994

It's weirdly the only one I liked immediately. I get dumbly emotional at the Oraoraoraoraoraora part.

I didn't like it at first, then it grew on me.

Now I really like it after listening to the full version.

Although, the only one I instantly liked was Bloody Stream. I didn't no shit about Jojo till Pat and Woolies video that almost killed the channel.

The opening song was so sick.... I knew I had to watch this thing.

And it was so worth it.

I didn't like it at first, then it grew on me.

Now I really like it after listening to the full version.

Although, the only one I instantly liked was Bloody Stream. I didn't no shit about Jojo till Pat and Woolies video that killed the channel we now watch the corpse of.

The opening song was so sick.... I knew I had to watch this thing.

And it was so worth it.

FTFY

Top Bottom