• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

I don't know why its shorter than her Fate/Zero hair (at least I think), but it is.
M-Moe~
ohhhhhh....you don't know......

Oh im sure you can imagine the salt, but i still love it
tumblr_mpt2akicvT1suxajso1_400.gif

Zenfalcia

tumblr_inline_mxh5o1ldX01raeii3.gif

I love this gif

all i can think is the sound clip, you're the best from now! *clap*
Spring could get messy, if the conversation rate is decent, and Big Boss is still available.

Mmm.. looks good.. Rip in peace your wallet. Now we need cross over of moe girls and cool video games.
I don't know why its shorter than her Fate/Zero hair (at least I think), but it is.

Possibly the angle of the shots? or how her hair is done up.
Ohhh shit there's more Rule 63 art by StarExorcist yooo

<3

Yooo.. i never knew i needed this in my life.

Zenfalcia

Its not that long, looking at the official VN art. But it does look longer than shoulder length, you're right about that.

SaberUC2.png

Here we go. So a tiny bit longer, but not much. I wouldn't consider it long

There are some other images with her having longer hair.. but that's just people drawing it inconsistently. Still slightly longer than shoulders.. *¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
I just spent the last hour listening to Bonnie Tylers "I need a hero" on repeat....

What am I doing with my life?

You're waiting for a hero.
nah.

Classy Suit Saber is the best saber.

I'm a fan of mysterious heroine x. >_> something about the outfit is appealing.

Ilvocare

So I just stopped a session of playing a few games. The most prominent is Mirror's Edge. Just booted it up for the first time ever.

Holy fuck am I complete garbage at Mirror's Edge

Like it's not just "oh it's your first time playing the game" bad. There are several types of games I rarely play. I can count the number of first-person view games I've enjoyed to completion on one hand. I also rarely play games with such emphasis on the shoulder buttons to do 90% of pertinent actions.

Also I suffer from absurd tunnel vision. Like "what do you mean those containers AREN'T stacked on top of one another? *proceed to run straight up to them* oh wait they're not" tunnel vision.

According to my brother, these problems actively reflect how I go about my daily life, but maybe he's just being an asshole?

Man I don't know...

Ilvocare

I was typing up a post about how if I didn't know any better that this would be around the right time for the thread's activity to die down a bit, but then I thought twice, cancelled out of the post, and lo and behold people are here. Incredible...

Shackzam

The military allows you to have figures?

And no one has been a shit you about them?

... That just shatters every image I have of the military being uber macho tough guys.

My one friend is in the military and someone found out that he liked anime. This specific person would not stop calling him senpai after finding out. My friend got really annoyed by it and so he tricked this guy into saying senpai in front of the drill sergeant. The drill sergeant went off on him, but he also knew some anime lingo and was screaming at him calling him onii chan. The punishment after the yelling was that everyone had to call that person onii chan for the rest of the week. This is just the basics of that story.

Top Bottom