• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

PICK NICO

Umi.

You're way too happy about this

I am. Its sickening.

get ready for the hardest part. picking best girl right off the start

No question, Umi.

Don't be so serious.
ibarvp3XADqjlH.gif

Q3XhzSa.gif

THE RUBE RAIBU IS IN MY BLOOD.

The farther into their Silent Hill 2 playthrough the more I realize I missed out back in the day by not getting it. Maybe I will buy the HD collection, I hear good things. ;)

Its the best version. Fuck the PS2 ones

:D

Zenfalcia

I just googled that

B4vVIe5.gif
tumblr_inline_mosbevvuXp1qz4rgp.gif

The farther into their Silent Hill 2 playthrough the more I realize I missed out back in the day by not getting it. Maybe I will buy the HD collection, I hear good things. ;)

You should do it. I mean, HD means it must be the best right?
I really like all of the way the movement works in this game and how different each character is. The art style is actually pretty nice looking in motion. All the vertical positioning is really cool. If valkakrie chronicles(don't know how to spell) is anything like this game. I definitely want to play it.

Valkryia Chronicles i believe. It looks very similar or almost identical in game play.

Yeah, ok. That's enough of this game for the rest of my life.

Its actually not terrible, especially because its free. But like fuck rhythm games forever.

That story mode was completely out of left field though. Didn't even know rhythm games had pl0t

Zenfalcia

Yall need to get better taste.

Umi's the only pure one. The rest are a bunch of uncultured sluts.

Yes, let the rabu raibu seep into your heart.

tumblr_n28ymy4SjT1r0wlweo1_500.gif

anime-gif-anime-love-live-umi-sonoda-1255992.gif

Its actually not terrible, especially because its free. But like fuck rhythm games forever.

That story mode was completely out of left field though. Didn't even know rhythm games had pl0t

Did you even make it 3 tries or 3 songs in?

ultimax

Well I wasn't really expecting much....I still hate you tho.

Yes, let the rabu raibu seep into your heart.

tumblr_n28ymy4SjT1r0wlweo1_500.gif

anime-gif-anime-love-live-umi-sonoda-1255992.gif

Did you even make it 3 tries or 3 songs in?

The tutorial and then the first song on easy and normal. So I guess?

And I saw like three cutscenes and Maki was in one of them.. And the game told me to add friends that helped me and I said no. That's all I remember

Well I wasn't really expecting much....I still hate you tho.

I still hate you too asshole.

That's fine. You know what might be a good idea? You could check out some music or the show...

That's fine. You know what might be a good idea? You could check out some music or the show...

Yes, it was. Now maybe you'll like it more if you watched the anime, instead of playing a rhythm game. ;)

I've seen a couple episodes. Its a fine show, but not really for me unless I'm in the mood for cute. Which is hardly ever.

FUCK YOU NAMCO MAYBE SOME OF US DON'T OWN A PS4 DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT

Get with the times nerd.

The tutorial and then the first song on easy and normal. So I guess?

And I saw like three cutscenes and Maki was in one of them.. And the game told me to add friends that helped me and I said no. That's all I remember

You gave the game as much as of a chance as most give the Wonderful 101.

I just spent the last hour watching that Penitentary game on Game Gramps.

The whole sappy story that was suppose to be told in 1 hour had every single bit of emotional depth sucked out by Arin and Suzy.

I just spent the last hour watching that Penitentary game on Game Gramps.

The whole sappy story that was suppose to be told in 1 hour had every single bit of emotional depth sucked out by Arin and Suzy.

GG doing an emotional story driven game is like the best friends LPing Minecraft. Just terrible.

Zenfalcia

Top Bottom