• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

iJ8ivyQ5lbYZx.gif

THIS GIF IS SO GOOD.
11/10 gif, never stop posting

Rizzi

iJ8ivyQ5lbYZx.gif

THIS GIF IS SO GOOD.

Night.

Very fun. It couldn't have been intentional... I hope not.

iZfWc3pEb4feE.gif

I can't stop posting all these anime gifs.. halp.

I was at the top of a flight of stairs, he was blocking the way, I asked if he could move.
He put his hand on my chest and pushed backwards. Pretty intentional if you ask me.

Zenfalcia

I was at the top of a flight of stairs, he was blocking the way, I asked if he could move.
He put his hand on my chest and pushed backwards. Pretty intentional if you ask me.

Ir seems like he was intentionally trying to stop you from moving further for some reason. Did he give a reason? Or what? He probably didn't intend to push you down the flight of stairs, you're over thinking it a little.

Rizzi

He hadn't said anything at this point. Pretty sure if you're going to stop someone, you don't you know, shove them at the top of a flight of stairs.

Zenfalcia

He hadn't said anything at this point. Pretty sure if you're going to stop someone, you don't you know, shove them at the top of a flight of stairs.

Did you ask? How hard was this push? It was probably unwarranted as a few words or just a hand outstretched would've been more than enough to stop you. Too many facts missing imo.

Rizzi

Did you ask? How hard was this push? It was probably unwarranted as a few words or just a hand outstretched would've been more than enough to stop you. Too many facts missing imo.

He was being a cunt. It was hard enough that I nearly fell backwards down the stairs. If a cop wants to stop me and ask if I have a ticket or whatever, fine. Pretty sure you're supposed to lead with that, not *shove*.

Zenfalcia

I found my first avatar....

I kinda miss this thing

kaz_raiden.jpg

nothing is stopping you from using it.
He was being a cunt. It was hard enough that I nearly fell backwards down the stairs. If a cop wants to stop me and ask if I have a ticket or whatever, fine. Pretty sure you're supposed to lead with that, not *shove*.

Ok, i thought it was a small push and not a shove. Yeah, that's not great. So, he didn't have a reason for stopping you, huh.
Date went well

Gonna need the deets.

In the meantime. I'm going to be passing out.

mike0dude

Do you guys feel that Rockstar are charging too much for GTA V on PC? cause i feel that $70 CAD is a shit ton of money for a port of a 2 year old game.

Terrible.
Date went well
Great.
It was just a date. We talked, we laughed. I learned she likes One Piece. Told her she needs to watch Jojo.

She is a sociology major. She likes cats. She is a good kisser
Ayyyy. Good for you. Sounds nice.

Do you guys feel that Rockstar are charging too much for GTA V on PC? cause i feel that $70 CAD is a shit ton of money for a port of a 2 year old game.

Do you plan to fuck around with the first person mode? That's the only significant change I can think of between the vanilla and Definitive version.

I wouldn't pay 70 dollars for anything Rockstar shoved out the door. I'm still meh on GTA4. I found it fun to fuck around with cheat codes and mess with the sandbox physics but other then that, 70 is high.

Top Bottom