• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

The first round against you and you almost got a perfect on me, was me going like "I forgot I was facing Kanji". Then I remembered the things.

I'm too rusty. And I need to look up some anti anti kanji akihiko stuff next time I decide to wade into this game. That patch taking a while tho

Gamer Y

Eh, I might just introduce more interesting scenarios into an on going series rather than creating a new one. But the one I have is still somewhat have a connection to reality and somewhat.

It would be like the writer of Berserk, put Idolmaster stuff into it....not saying the tone of my other story is that series. But I wanted to write more interesting fights rather than just swords and spears.
How much of a connection?

Don't know much of idolmaster to see the effect of putting those two together. But this is your jam, I'm sure you'll figure something out that makes it work.

360pages

How much of a connection?

Don't know much of idolmaster to see the effect of putting those two together. But this is your jam, I'm sure you'll figure something out that makes it work.

There are monsters and magic and stuff in that story, but nothing as silly and most of the main cast are normal, if rather skilled humans. So here is a limit on interesting situations I can put. Though I can probably put more interesting stuff and weapons and what not.

God damn it. I went to post in Seraphis' OT for Megwin, before I realize that it was a terrible idea... Zen if your awake, can you make me a new avatar?

Gamer Y

There are monsters and magic and stuff in that story, but nothing as silly and most of the main cast are normal, if rather skilled humans. So here is a limit on interesting situations I can put. Though I can probably put more interesting stuff and weapons and what not.
So you say, I wish I could help, but my storytelling ability is very low.

sjay1994

His Japanese VA passed away. And in Japan it's kinda customary to retire a character when their VA dies (except in extreme cases where that would adversely affect a property, like Heihachi in Tekken).

Igor is one of the constant things about Persona.... it feels weird getting rid of him.

I've seen people saying Marie or Margaret is going to take over.

Maybe even Philemon.... who knows.

Until we see something about P5, we won't know.

ok does anyone have detailed instruction on how to navigate this damn Bionis Interior?
i see a hole to where i need to go but i cant jump that high -_-

Igor is one of the constant things about Persona.... it feels weird getting rid of him.

I've seen people saying Marie or Margaret is going to take over.

Maybe even Philemon.... who knows.

Until we see something about P5, we won't know.
Bringing philemon back would be pretty cool. I don't think I'd like marie or Margaret taking over, but if they do, eh whatever.

Top Bottom