• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Alright sure, since I'm in a shitty mood anyway and bitching may help a bit.

So since the semester started my friends and I haven't really seen each other for a bit, so I messaged everyone to get together to go to a bar tonight. I drove out to where the majority of them live by their campus (I go to a different university than all of them) to meet them and head to the bar by their apartments. We find out its super crowded and a long wait to get in and realize we should do something else. Before anyone can even think or suggest something one of my friends starts rushing everyone out the door and yelling about getting a party bus to go downtown. This is not only a bad idea as the clubs downtown are a bit more strict and a number of my friends are underage, but it also screws me over. I get super anxious when I'm thrown headlong into something that I don't know what the fuck it is or what is going on. I already don't like going to crowded bars but was gonna to hang with my friends. Instead this one dude, who wasn't originally going, decides to shove everyone out the door before they knew what was going on. I was not willing to go because it kinda freaked me out and shit, so he told me to go home. Which i end up doing. So i got screwed out of the night of hanging out that I had planned.
I'm a huge baby.
Sorry for RealGAf/bitching like a large man-baby.
Yo fuck that nigga. What an ass.

True, true. But they'd better stay the hell outta my house. There's no insects to control in here.

I have a few spiders living in my room, I live in front of a huge patch of woods, so they keep my insect population down, and I let them live here. They don't bother me and I don't bother them.

Shackzam

I think you could probably beat jojo, lol.
Man, for a while I didn't think anybody but Shack could get a win on my main anymore, but you and UT both got a couple on me this time.
People in here are getting gud.

The first round against you and you almost got a perfect on me, was me going like "I forgot I was facing Kanji". Then I remembered the things.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
That's shitty dude, well at least you could look at it in the sense you might have saved yourself from getting into trouble later in the night.

Well, spider keep down the insect population. So we need them, spiders are fine with me imo.
Well we had it set up that we had drivers and everything was planned. Also fuck spiders are super scary.

Oh, I expected worst. That's just a thing that got ruined.. Shame your plans didn't work out, maybe you should've reserved or something? No idea if bars even allow that..

I admit it is somewhat trivial, but it isn't the first time this dude has pulled this kind of shit and I wanted to hang out with my friends. I don't see them because I go to a different university, he doesn't he sees them all the time. Shit being ruined doesn't upset me so much as how and why they were ruined.

360pages

And what about the antagonist(s)? got anything past concept?

It's very Episodic in nature like I said. So I might have an overall antagonist from arc to arc. But most of the bad guys are probably just going to be one-shots I come up with for interest.

I have a few spiders living in my room, I live in front of a huge patch of woods, so they keep my insect population down, and I let them live here. They don't bother me and I don't bother them.
Oh god that just creeped me out. I could not stand that shit. There's something wrong with you.
Jk
Maybe.

Alright sure, since I'm in a shitty mood anyway and bitching may help a bit.

So since the semester started my friends and I haven't really seen each other for a bit, so I messaged everyone to get together to go to a bar tonight. I drove out to where the majority of them live by their campus (I go to a different university than all of them) to meet them and head to the bar by their apartments. We find out its super crowded and a long wait to get in and realize we should do something else. Before anyone can even think or suggest something one of my friends starts rushing everyone out the door and yelling about getting a party bus to go downtown. This is not only a bad idea as the clubs downtown are a bit more strict and a number of my friends are underage, but it also screws me over. I get super anxious when I'm thrown headlong into something that I don't know what the fuck it is or what is going on. I already don't like going to crowded bars but was gonna to hang with my friends. Instead this one dude, who wasn't originally going, decides to shove everyone out the door before they knew what was going on. I was not willing to go because it kinda freaked me out and shit, so he told me to go home. Which i end up doing. So i got screwed out of the night of hanging out that I had planned.
I'm a huge baby.
Sorry for RealGAf/bitching like a large man-baby.

Yeah that is unfortunate, I dislike when things like that occur. Mine have all been on smaller scales though, invite a single friend out and he brings a group of people with him

Yeah, he is a "friend" of mine. He pisses me off all the fucking time. The kinda dude who says a really asshole thing, then when he gets backlash or a look or something, says "I'm just kidding jeez"
He is never kidding.
He is kind of a dick.
Man you gotta start cutting that dude out, he'll just keep messing things up and giving you stress

Well we had it set up that we had drivers and everything was planned. Also fuck spiders are super scary.

I admit it is somewhat trivial, but it isn't the first time this dude has pulled this kind of shit and I wanted to hang out with my friends. I don't see them because I go to a different university, he doesn't he sees them all the time. Shit being ruined doesn't upset me so much as how and why they were ruined.

Oh well, nothing wrong with getting shitfaced at home, I'm sure you'll get to hang out soon.

Nah some spiders are adorable, go look up jumping spiders that live in the plains in the central US. Plus some mate for life..that's hella cute.
Oh god that just creeped me out. I could not stand that shit. There's something wrong with you.
Jk
Maybe.
Probably. Oh well. :p

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Cool, for now (by which I mean tomorrow)I'll probably help out Mathou online to get him up to speed and myself used to the game again.
It's been months since I played.

YEAH FUCK YOU ARZUROS YOU PIECE OF SHIT
this is going to be perfect

Is my name really that hard to spell? Everyone and their mother has spelt it with either 2 t's, or by omitting the a.

I fucked that bear UP.

Yo the second Berserk movie is pretty great. The action in is nuts and I think the 3D actually works well with it. Still not enough Flying Eyeballs

360pages

Jk
Maybe.

I use to have a spider that lived above my bed, it actually caught quite a lot of smaller bugs and other things for me during the summer months. Decided not to kill it since it was less annoying due than the insects it was killing. (It was years ago and there was a small hole in the house where bugs could come in from.)

I use to have a spider that lived above my bed, it actually caught quite a lot of smaller bugs and other things for me during the summer months. Decided not to kill it since it was less annoying due than the insects it was killing. (It was years ago and there was a small hole in the house where bugs could come in from.)
...you're just trying to make me upset. It's not going to work.

Zenfalcia

i dunno what to say.. make back up plans so stuff like this doesn't happen? So that guy just tagged along for no reason? :/ shame.
But I don't have to deal with it anymore! Yaaaay!
His yard still smells like a fuckin barnyard though.

Yay?

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Yeah that is unfortunate, I dislike when things like that occur. Mine have all been on smaller scales though, invite a single friend out and he brings a group of people with him
It sucks, and I got more pissed than I should have, but thankfully I didn't start arguing or yelling at him or anything. i just left after it was clear how things were going.

Man you gotta start cutting that dude out, he'll just keep messing things up and giving you stress
If it were possible. Everyone else LOVES him and he is also dating another one of our friends. So basically he's not going anywhere.

Oh well, nothing wrong with getting shitfaced at home, I'm sure you'll get to hang out soon.

Nah some spiders are adorable, go look up jumping spiders that live in the plains in the central US. Plus some mate for life..that's hella cute.

Its a good solution to something like this.

No fuck spiders. They scare the shit out of me. All of them are scary.

Gamer Y

It's very Episodic in nature like I said. So I might have an overall antagonist from arc to arc. But most of the bad guys are probably just going to be one-shots I come up with for interest.
Any rival characters, maybe people with abilities that counter their own, you didn't mention much of the abilities of the new characters, so I'm just asking about lady and miss.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo the second Berserk movie is pretty great. The action in is nuts and I think the 3D actually works well with it. Still not enough Flying Eyeballs
I thought the Berserk Movies were fine. People bitch way to much about the 3D. At least it's not Arpeggio Of Blue Steel
(I watched like 5 minutes of the first episode and hated the animation so much that I stopped watching)

No, not really. I'm trying to type between rounds of GGXrd

Then you are pardoned.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
i dunno what to say.. make back up plans so stuff like this doesn't happen? So that guy just tagged along for no reason? :/ shame.

Yeah I should've had something else in mind, he was so quick on the draw I couldn't think of another bar nearby. He had friends from high school or something in town and was originally going out with them, but when he found out we were doing something he decided to merge the plans together, and then be a dick.

If it were possible. Everyone else LOVES him and he is also dating another one of our friends. So basically he's not going anywhere.

That's a pain in the ass. The most you can do is avoid him then in that case though I'm sure that would be hard without avoiding your other friends as well

360pages

Any rival characters, maybe people with abilities that counter their own, you didn't mention much of the abilities of the new characters, so I'm just asking about lady and miss.

Nope none, maybe the villain from each arc. Or a gag character or two, but nothing like that, at least not at the start.

It sucks, and I got more pissed than I should have, but thankfully I didn't start arguing or yelling at him or anything. i just left after it was clear how things were going.

Its a good solution to something like this.

No fuck spiders. They scare the shit out of me. All of them are scary.
Nahh look up kawaii spider man.

Zenfalcia

Inb4 lurkers blow it up.
Yeah I should've had something else in mind, he was so quick on the draw I couldn't think of another bar nearby. He had friends from high school or something in town and was originally going out with them, but when he found out we were doing something he decided to merge the plans together, and then be a dick.

Sounds like a dick move.. ah well.. maybe next time don't invite him or something.

Gamer Y

Nope none, maybe the villain from each arc. Or a gag character or two, but nothing like that, at least not at the start.
Well I got nothing else to ask, didn't really help, but I think it'll be interesting. Good luck is all I can say at this point.^_^;

Ilvocare

YOOOOOOOO I'm back from that party thing. It was nothing.

Are we fiteGaf yet or am I always late for being early and early for being late?

I'll do Ultimax or Smash.

360pages

Well I got nothing else to ask, didn't really help, but I think it'll be interesting. Good luck is all I can say at this point.^_^;

Eh, I might just introduce more interesting scenarios into an on going series rather than creating a new one. But the one I have is still somewhat have a connection to reality and somewhat.

It would be like the writer of Berserk, put Idolmaster stuff into it....not saying the tone of my other story is that series. But I wanted to write more interesting fights rather than just swords and spears.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
That's a pain in the ass. The most you can do is avoid him then in that case though I'm sure that would be hard without avoiding your other friends as well
Yeah kinda.

Nahh look up kawaii spider man.
Will there be a picture of an actual spider?

Inb4 lurkers blow it up.

Sounds like a dick move.. ah well.. maybe next time don't invite him or something.

I didn't invite him. Someone else must've because I only found out he was gonna be there when he mentioned merging plans earlier today, I planned this like 5 days ago.

Yeah kinda.

Will there be a picture of an actual spider?

I didn't invite him. Someone else must've because I only found out he was gonna be there when he mentioned merging plans earlier today, I planned this like 5 days ago.

Yes, but it's quite possibly the least creepy thing ever.

Top Bottom