• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

could someone please explain to me how this lets play channel gets what appears to me tens of thousands of posts/month on here?

no offense intended or anything, i'm just legitimately confused at the sheer volume of posts in the threads

We've been called a glorified chatroom and I think that's actually pretty accurate.

AdventurousEnormousBlackpanther.gif

Sounds like someone's not ready for the storm that is bestGAF

DAREALGUMMY DAREALMVP

Skrams

We've been called a glorified chatroom and I think that's actually pretty accurate.

Pretty much.

Lots and lots of shit posting.

I've always wondered if shit posting meant just being off topic or just actual shit posts like here's a jpeg I found on tumblr. I thought it was funny lol.

I've listened to it so much that I find it hard to listen to just regular Libera me from Hell anymore without freaking out since certain instruments aren't there.

Listened to before and it doesn't mash up that well at all. Even more so when compared to I'll Libera Myself From Hell.

Ilvocare

I should play through the Zero and ZX games, I have them on my shelf just waiting to be played
like a fiddle.

They're all great, some for more legitimate reasons than others.
I love Advent if only because it's the most recent MM game that carries the tradition of hilariously awful English VA work. Also how the ENTIRETY of all cutscenes in the game are fully voiced. On the DS. Shit's nuts.

I played through the first three Zeros, which decreased in difficulty as I went along.

Then Zero 4 obliterated my shoulder buttons and as of this day I've never finished it. Also 4 is super difficult if you want all the good things.

I've always wondered if shit posting meant just being off topic or just actual shit posts like here's a jpeg I found on tumblr. I thought it was funny lol.

We don't actually shit post(well sometimes we do) . I just call it that. If you want real shitposts then look at gafshitpost twitter.

Okingjrr

They're all great, some for more legitimate reasons than others.
I love Advent if only because it's the most recent MM game that carries the tradition of hilariously awful English VA work. Also how the ENTIRETY of all cutscenes in the game are fully voiced. On the DS. Shit's nuts.

I played through the first three Zeros, which decreased in difficulty as I went along.

Then Zero 4 obliterated my shoulder buttons and as of this day I've never finished it. Also 4 is super difficult if you want all the good things.
My first Mega Man was Zero 2, it was way too hard for my little mind to comprehend, played ZX and a little of Advent without actually finishig any of them.
The R button on my GBASP was destroyed thanks to the Battle Network games.
Sweet Baby Jesus, that's good!

Top Bottom