• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

Carebear x Abu

Cute couple
iMBWrhCSwYVRw.gif

I just started the Amazing Spiderman, and it's alright so far. It's missing the true spiderman, Tobey Maguire, but so far Emma Stone is better than Kirsten Dunst, so i'll see how it goes.

Hey, does anyone here use Financial Aid to go to college? I'm curious because I may need to drop a class after the freeze date and idk what happens and I'm kinda having a panic attack atm.

Hey, does anyone here use Financial Aid to go to college? I'm curious because I may need to drop a class after the freeze date and idk what happens and I'm kinda having a panic attack atm.

I did when I was in school. If you don't have the credits then you might be fucked, if you talk to them about it they might work with you. So I say go talk to them.

I did when I was in school. If you don't have the credits then you might be fucked, if you talk to them about it they might work with you. So I say go talk to them.

I've been trying to talk to the teacher all day. She hasn't responded. Jesus fuck man. I'll go from 12 CH to 9, and from what I seen my FA will go down by $716 which will still cover it but because it's after the freeze date I'll still get the full money but it says I have to pay it back and fuck man

I've been trying to talk to the teacher all day. She hasn't responded. Jesus fuck man. I'll go from 12 CH to 9, and from what I seen my FA will go down by $716 which will still cover it but because it's after the freeze date I'll still get the full money but it says I have to pay it back and fuck man

You'll just have to give back the amount you no longer qualify for. For example if you had 1000 fulltime but they give you 700 part time, you'll just have to give back the 300. Your financial aid office can give you more info/help

You'll just have to give back the amount you no longer qualify for. For example if you had 1000 fulltime but they give you 700 part time, you'll just have to give back the 300. Your financial aid office can give you more info/help

Okay, I kinda went into full panic mode and thought they would just revoke my FA.

Top Bottom