• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

Sauce that looks like liquid/soft shit, it's great.
Not entirely the same taste, so try it out sometime.
Well that changes everything! Yanderes aren't so bad after all!

Saying it looks like crap isn't exactly a good selling point.. it's hard to describe.. kinda like peanutbutter, but less creamy, slightly chunky, and like you said liquidy.

Yes, it does. They only look out for your best interest that's why they kill all your friends. She know they don't actually like you. She's the only that actually likes you.
I'm not about some cray chick. They can keep that wicked shit to themselves.

it's fine! What's the worst that could happen?

ultimax

Although if they are really crazy, they might think killing you is the best way for them to keep you forever.
Why do I find this romantic in the worst way possible?
I don't know what ending I would have preferred. There was only 2 ways it could have went and while I like the ending they went with, It would have been much better if Death Note
L was the one to do Kira in

Personally i would of preferred a
Light wins
ending, but with the kind of show that death note is, not one single outcome can please everyone.

It was more about the journey rather than the destination, and i liked it for what it was.

joe2187

Banned
Guys im lost...

Do they even still show saturday morning cartoons anymore? do they even still have kids shows anymore during the weekends?

I feel like It's been forever since I watched a TV that show actual cartoon shows on it.

Guys im lost...

Do they even still show saturday morning cartoons anymore? do they even still have kids shows anymore during the weekends?

I feel like It's been forever since I watched a TV that show actual cartoon shows on it.
Yes they do
Your friend has good tastes. You should read it, tho.
I'm not sure if she does but she reads a LOT. I'm pretty sure she does though, she's the one that told me to read KnK

Zenfalcia

I ain't sticking my dick in any more crazy bitches. No sir.

I could be a toe tag.

Probably with her name on it, claiming you as hers.
Yes they do

I'm not sure if she does but she reads a LOT. I'm pretty sure she does though, she's the one that told me to read KnK

She probably reads as much as me or maybe even more. Who knows. I probably have a few obscure ones that she's never heard of.

Part 3 spoilers

So wait, abdul didn't die? What? I saw him get shot! And his reason for not dying is 'no I didn't though'. What is going on? I should probly just roll with it shouldn't I?

Part 3 spoilers

So wait, abdul didn't die? What? I saw him get shot! And his reason for not dying is 'no I didn't though'. What is going on? I should probly just roll with it shouldn't I?

Araki got a lot of letters asking for him to bring him back. So he did. Don't question it.

maybe a little....
but then i think of something like school days and get instantly disgusted again....
what are these feels?

I watched all of School Days in a single day. I went from ambivalent, to bored, to angry, to furious, to laughing hysterically.

School Days is something that should be seen by everyone, just so they can know.

Zenfalcia

Not trying to sell it, just telling it like it is. Best if you tell him now than for him to see it for the first time and refuse to eat it. Also, the sauce I've eaten was not chunky, just a bit thick.
Yes, everything is fine as long as they don't directly murder you.

Ok, that works i guess. It does give them a good visual image to guess from.. Ah, there are some chunkier ones and some thick saucy ones depends on where you go.

Just don't anger them then you'll be fine.
you might get locked up in a room though.

maybe a little....
but then i think of something like school days and get instantly disgusted again....
what are these feels?
Those are what we call "what it be like."

You might like enjoying boats with the rest of your body, but at the same time you wonder what it feels like having a crazy chick willing to murder for you feels like.

ultimax

I watched all of School Days in a single day. I went from ambivalent, to bored, to angry, to furious, to laughing hysterically.

School Days is something that should be seen by everyone, just so they can know.

If I recall though, that main character in school days had it coming regardless.
He did have it coming. Im not gonna lie, i did laugh at the ending tho. it was the emptiest laugh ever.
I haven't seen the rest of part 3, so I don't want to say that doesn't happen.

It makes me wonder how i would handle crazy in real life....probably not well.

Zenfalcia

Doesn't work like that and you know it.

It depends on the type of girl they are. Some want to lock you up, others want you to only interact with them, and some want to lovingly stalk you forever. Although, there are ones who probably want you dead just like a certain JoJo character. I'm probably missing some other arche-types.

Why did she want to stab you in the first place? Did you forget to tell her you loved her enough times that day?
You know those super jealous girls that'll ride your ass for looking in the general direction of another woman? Yeah, that was her. I'd gad enough of her getting pissy about me 'checking out' other women and told her I'd had enough. And she said that she decides when it ended. And it all wnet downhill from there. She grabs knife, I grab her wrist and take knife, she pulls away and grabs fork and gets me.

Jman014

Glad you could join us.

I know right? fake anime? who watches that?
unless something is up for real

giphy.gif

Welp, at least Smackdown is tonight.

Top Bottom