• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

It's a spin off of fate called fate kaleid prisma. I'm missing a lot of words in the title, but basically it's fate stay night but everyone is a magical girl. There's other stuff i'm leaving out like fate stay cross overs. It's... An interesting anime. >_>
The different ways that they used the cards was pretty interesting. I dropped it for some reason tho.

Check your PMs.

Zenfalcia

Damn mobilegaf crashed on me and didn't post my long message.. i had to redo everything.. =_=

*cough*gif source plz*cough*

Some day...

Delishious sauce. it's from season 2 mind you.
It's fine! she'll put a nico nico smile there instead!

i'm already a lewd husk of a man, there's nothing to fill.
OH SHIT I'VE SEEN THIS GIF YEARS AGO okay I didn't know what it was but I'm familiar with it through this gif

Yeah, that's highschool dxd. You should watch it.
XujHLh.jpg

Is that the one with the lady who goes OHOHOHO?

Yes.

tumblr_n8rsyrVe981rb06tgo1_250.gif

The different ways that they used the cards was pretty interesting. I dropped it for some reason tho.

Check your PMs.

yes, it was. I will. Please understand.
Hold up a minute, are you trying to tell me this show isn't subtle?

Yes.
i lied, it's super subtle.

Alfebit

Banned

Zenfalcia

luv u bby
On a related note, is anyone watching Yuri Kuma Arashi, or
Motherfucking Lesbian Bear Storm?
It's by the director of Revolutionary Girl Utena, and is called
Lesbian Bear Storm.
I don't see a single way this couldn't be great.
But I still want feedback

10/01 GOAT anime. Would garu garu again. It's da bes.

I wanted
lesbian bear storm
and got what i wanted.

Edit: umm.. so.. how's everyone doing? >_>

Zenfalcia

RIP in Pepperoni
Also, what the fuck zen.
I am so uncomfortable with your new avatar.

it's fine!
Your avatar killed me.

But this sick mix brought me back.

Blame Misses Bull.
I really don't get that complaint. I haven't noticed it.

And I just found it and felt compelled to post it.
<3

I get that he's super nervous, and a little awkward. I think his nervousness doesn't play well with his dialogue.
Did I miss lewd gaf?

scroll up and also go back a 100 or so posts.
YOU JUST HAVE THE WORST AVATAR

you love it tho.

I was kind of expecting him to be over the nervous jitters by episode 10.

Ok. Too bad he talks almost too much, and feels the need to fill dead air time with word. He'll get better with time.
I think he just wants to tell people about testing stories he'll never get another chance to tell and info stuff. The only thing that's been bugging me is him not filling up his meter when there's downtime, and comments during cutscenes since they're not really necessary and he can just talk about them afterward
Did I miss lewd gaf?
It's always lewdGAF

I wonder if people complaining about him filling air watch many solo playthroughs? I dunno.
I think he just wants to tell people about testing stories he'll never get another chance to tell and info stuff. The only thing that's been bugging me is him not filling up his meter when there's downtime, and comments during cutscenes since they're not really necessary and he can just talk about them afterward
He seems to be in a rush sometimes over silly stuff. At least the Mk2 charges super fast now.

Zenfalcia

It's always lewdGAF

Taht's probably the reason. At least he gave it all and learned from it. He's doing a lot to juggle commentary and also play, which doesn't help, when you're not used to it doing it solo.
I'm pretty sure it's from a lewd thing like the last avatar.

Thanks again, Missus Bull. You truly are one of the Sonic Heroes.

it totally is.
I wonder if people complaining about him filling air watch many solo playthroughs? I dunno.
He seems to be in a rush sometimes over silly stuff. At least the Mk2 charges super fast now.

Possibly? They might not watch any..

I should sleep too.. goodnight.

Edit: too bad mobile gaf crashed.. i would've posted the thing earlier.. #firstworldproblems.

Blame Misses Bull.
you love it tho.
You will be free soon
I hustles finishes the latest episode. The LP is certainly better than I expected it to be. I listen to a bunch of radio so I understand filling the dead air and it doesn't bother me.

Also good night everyone
Yeah, I didn't actually notice it that much until people pointed it out
Yeah, I kind of understand why maybe since I get super anxious as well if I don't say things I want to say because I absolutely hate forgetting things

I am really glad my avatar bet was with Mathaou and not one of you crazy fuckers
because there's no way I'm winning it
If I make the bet I'm going to be likely to win, and those people won't know what hit them.
They might know what hit them.

It'll be fun
I have some amazing ideas for avatars. I can't wait to use them.
We'll get your month long built up load
of cool avatars

semisonic

Banned
If I make the bet I'm going to be likely to win, and those people won't know what hit them.
They might know what hit them.

It'll be fun

We'll get your month long built up load
of cool avatars

Betting on FExSMT news is like playing Russian Roulette with a gatling gun. But on the off chance that I win...
My body is ready

Top Bottom