• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

You gotta love and tolerate man!

I hate myself

I did, but I got sick of her trying to convert me to a new religion.
well, maybe she wasn't that religion crazed? >_>

The part i was talking about was a lot earlier i bet. I click the spoiler, so it's okay.
Well it got to the point where she said she couldn't advance the relationship with me any further unless I converted so..

Ilvocare

So wait, why is the Gaf twitter only available on mobile twitter? I can't seem to get a standard twitter page of the account to display.

Beloved

tumblr_lwzfvdbvII1qgcvsy.gif

...I don't know, there's still Vidula

He's crazy in non homicidal ways so it's fiiiine.

I did, but I got sick of her trying to convert me to a new religion.

Well it got to the point where she said she couldn't advance the relationship with me any further unless I converted so..

That's cray

I've never felt like a racist in my entire life, not until I started encountering "nameBR" in online games, then I wanted to be the most racist person on the planet.

Dota made me xenophobic. Anytime I see Spanish I assume we already lost the game

Don't hate yourself, Missus Bull! Just hate the people that are on your team when you play Dota 2 by yourself

середина или подача
So wait, why is the Gaf twitter only available on mobile twitter? I can't seem to get a standard twitter page of the account to display.

https://twitter.com/SBFGAFtxt

Ep 9
So Kyoko goes from heel trying to kill the other girls to sacrificing herself. Her turn seemed like it should have been more gradual. Also if Homura was there the 2 of them should have been able to take out Sayaka together.
off to get some Chipotle for dinner.

People dying close to you is pretty shitty

I don't know what that's from

She's just itching her self you weirdo
It's an itch that she just can't get to go away.

Untasteful joke incoming.
You could be into necrophilia.
I'll leave now. ;_;

I'm going to regret posting this probably.
That is in pretty bad taste, but because you're over the internet, not much point in getting upset over it since I can't do anything about it.

Oh, great, now my dad is having a screaming match with an ex-friend about getting back 60 dollars. He is currently threatening to get some friends, go over to his house, and beat the shit out of him. He also said if he wanted, the guy could get his wife to give him a blowjob to pay him back. Over 60 dollars. This is going to be a fantastic night.

Oh, great, now my dad is having a screaming match with an ex-friend about getting back 60 dollars. He is currently threatening to get some friends, go over to his house, and beat the shit out of him. He also said if he wanted, the guy could get his wife to give him a blowjob to pay him back. Over 60 dollars. This is going to be a fantastic night.

Is your home always this lively?

Xiraiya

Get out of there, you don't need to be in that environment.

Ilvocare

That video is on the Nintendo UK channel, and im pretty sure they're getting both 3DS'

Right, but I noticed in the final reel for that commercial that they kept mentioning the XL. Not once during that quick roll do you see it just say "New Nintendo 3DS". Everything mentioned seems to be in regards to the XL.

You can make me feel worst than I do already.
Which you don't need to try very hard to do. ;_;
I won't do that, just know if you would of said that to me irl and I didn't know you as well you would of probably ended up on the floor with a really sore jaw.
I bought Animal Crossing on GC and regretted it up until I started playing it and then it ended up the most played game on my Gamecube.
I have it for 3DS. Idk it's its own genre of game in the sense it's so simple but really fun at the same time.
I love that animal crossing made Matt flunk a course or was it almost flunk a course.

Smh. You should finish it.
I play it about every other day for about two hours.

ultimax

9282.gif

Right, but I noticed in the final reel for that commercial that they kept mentioning the XL. Not once during that quick roll do you see it just say "New Nintendo 3DS". Everything mentioned seems to be in regards to the XL.

yeah but at the end when they show the majora faceplate, they're showing the small 3ds, not the xl

Get out of there, you don't need to be in that environment.
I'm almost done with this shit. I got about 1 and a half years left until I fuck off to college till the end of time. It's a good thing that I could get some financial aid, plus the support from some of my generous extended family, or I would never be able to afford college.

Zenfalcia

I won't do that, just know if you would of said that to me irl and I didn't know you as well you would of probably ended up on the floor with a really sore jaw.

I play it about every other day for about two hours.

I do it to myself. I probably wouldn't have said it irl, unless I really knew you really well. I would probably deserve the sore jaw.
Having a mouth open for long periods of time woild cause sore jaws. ;)

That's some addiction.

Is your dad the one that wants $60 back or is it the friend?

Are we secretly cousins? Because that sounds a lot like my family.
I do it to myself. I probably wouldn't have said it irl, unless I really knew you really well. I would probably deserve the sore jaw.
Having a mouth open for long periods of time woild cause sore jaws. ;)

That's some addiction.
I wouldn't call it an addiction I most just get on, check on all my villagers, collect all my fruit and sell it, fish for a bit and then go spend all of my coins for the nintendo items.

Beloved

What the actual fuck.

Has he been drinking? I'm honestly not sure which way is more depressing, him acting like that sober or drunk.

Top Bottom