• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I was in denial after seeing it. I thought I liked it for a good year until watching it again and I just sat there silent.

2003839490.gif

Village

And that's all they got. West coast has better music, food, places, and people. Looks wise anyway. What does east coast have? Lobstah and chowdah.

Music... I have no idea about that, especially if you are talking about hip hop, all yall got is kendric.
Food... eh I have no idea about that. A lot of the actual south is over here, if the south knows how do something besides racism, its food.
Places, maybe. We grimey over here, florida is over here, florida disney aside is still florda.
People.. not touching that one

Music... I have no idea about that, especially if you are talking about hip hop, all yall got is kendric.
Food... eh I have no idea about that. A lot of the actual south is over here, if the south knows how do something besides racism, its food.
Places, maybe. We grimey over here, florida is over here, florida disney aside is still florda.
People.. not touching that one
I am including the northwest, and seattle's got a pretty good hip hop scene.
I think I'll have to give on food, all things considered.
There's a lot of rocky coast on the east. Sure, Florida's there, but the problem is it's florida.
Jersey is east coast. Enough said.

I'm starving now. I'm in Walmart so I guess I'll grab some subway.

Double turkey + avocado + Swiss cheese + bacon on an Italian roll. Best sandwich ever.

So I have now moved into my old bedroom from when I was in middle school.

Now I live in an anime protagonists bedroom

Relax Shinji.

Don't you have snow to shovel?

OH man I felt that burn. Excuse me while I walk 5 minutes to grab ointment compared to driving all over the fucking place in LA.

WELL DON'T YOU HAVE EARTHQUAKES YOU HAVE TO GO SHOVEL?

*clinks ice tea and gets pnuemonia*

*clinks hot chocolate*

GKL43Qth.jpg

my tv and console setup is to the left and in front of my bed.

nintendo-gaming-room-640x473.jpg

Top Bottom