• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

WE KNOW ALL FOODS

giphy.gif

God damn, why does Melty Blood look so good? I hate 90% of the character designs, but just the moves, and the really smooth way the characters move themselves looks soo good.

You know why One Piece is fantastic?

It made me tear up about the fucking ship.

I think the dumbest thing One Piece made me emotional about was the Dog and the pet food store on rewatch... the poor doggy, he'd do anything for that store!

I'm starving now. I'm in Walmart so I guess I'll grab some subway.

Double turkey + avocado + Swiss cheese + bacon on an Italian roll. Best sandwich ever.

Spicy Italian on honey oat, with pepper jack, spinach, tomatoes, b peppers, jalopenos, olives and sweet onion sauce, toasted. But that's just me, but I'd say any sub without tomatoes is shit tier, sorry!

The hoal west coast vs. east coast fight is a thing in Switzerland too.
The part that speaks german hates the one that speaks french and vice versa.

what's your problem with country girls mate?
I don't mesh well with them..at all. Refer back to Dollar General Chie.

Ohio Frienders represent!

(Fuck this place)
Wooo. We can hate it in unison!

Nothing wrong with that.

Portland ain't perfect. Its missing a few things:

A good sports team

Black girls

Jobs
I can live without 2 of those things.
Ohio is fine! You've got...uhhh... the buckeyes?
<.< Football isn't great..not college anyway.
Currently im just putting up my various DBZ posters.
and my single Naruto wall scroll.
That one lone wall scroll..

I think its mostly French Bread's god tier animations. They are one of the bests.

The animations are great, but honestly it's the way the fighters move around the screen. The momentum seems so smooth and natural compared to like, Ultimax. I don't know how good that is, play wise. But I can say is I kinda really want to put hands on this game.

Top Bottom