• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

My favorite anime is easily Corey in the house
3058505mu8i39lyru.gif

BvOrzDi.gif

PoliticsGAF is a bad idea. I hold the most lax liberal beliefs of anyone, nearly impossible to offend anyone with any of my beliefs and I know for a fact that this would not end well.

PoliticsGAF is a bad idea. I hold the most lax liberal beliefs of anyone, nearly impossible to offend anyone with any of my beliefs and I know for a fact that this would not end well.
Mo matter what you believe, someone will be offended. That's why it's usually best to keep your mouth shut. Especially on the internet.

That might be a good idea. Cause a fracture in the community, we'd split in half, and then we can have freinder wars!
We're still overdue for the West Coast/East Coast gang war. That was gonna be OT3.
I know in all seriousness, that there's no way we wouldn't have multiple sticking points. Same with Religion. I do actually really enjoy talking about those topics, and when I have them in real life Religion is far safer since it comes back to "You believe what you want", but neither discussion is one I'd really want to have with a bunch of people, especially on the internet with tone of voice n shit.

It's more morbid curiosity and the part where I'm crazy and like those topics.

Think and believe whatever you want, but nothing excuses just being a dick.
The very few sects of religions that have hate built into them are really disgusting.
I'd love to talk about that stuff too, but my views are a little oit there.
The more I think about it, it's just way too involved to have the conversation with ~30 people, if that many people even stayed around if it happened.

Village

Reading through some shit i typed a long time ago

" I have to go see spiderman 3"

Next entry

" Spiderman 3 was kind of really bad "

hilarious time machine.

Reading through some shit i typed a long time ago

" I have to go see spiderman 3"

Next entry

" Spiderman 3 was kind of really bad "

hilarious time machine.

I was in denial after seeing it. I thought I liked it for a good year until watching it again and I just sat there silent.

So I have now moved into my old bedroom from when I was in middle school.

Now I live in an anime protagonists bedroom
We need elaboration on this
Shit, I should get back to playin that.
Don't you want it baby?
I don't know why you bother with East or West Coast pride or whatever when you're all still in America regardless.
We're mostly just being silly about it, people that take it seriously are fucking stupid though. People will latch onto anything that puts them in a group

Village

I was in denial after seeing it. I thought I liked it for a good year until watching it again and I just sat there silent.
I took my brother and my friend to see green lantern, imma comic book guy. I was sincerely hoping it was good.

My brother said I was silent a frown appeared over my face over the course of that film and did not go away untill the movie was over. I did not talk about it untll i was able to formulate my thoughts.

Top Bottom