• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Oberon

Banned
No, you missed DankGAF mostly, and how Fraudwil's Stand is Greasy Chariot.

what are his abilities?

Well my sisters moving into my house with my niece, now I have to wear pants :(

That would be too easy

Yeah, it's really a shame that all western games are garbage and just unplayable.

Unbelievable how it became unplayable the moment I noticed that it's from a certain region

Didn't know that.

So, are first person perspective games from japan exist??

Also, starting reading Steel Ball Run :D

King's field?

what are his abilities?

That would be too easy

Unbelievable how it became unplayable the moment I noticed that it's from a certain region
what are his abilities?

That would be too easy

King's field?

I've played and beaten King's field and King's Field 2, both great games I would recommend them both.

If he touches you with one of his two bacon wrapped chicken rapiers he gives you high cholesterol and kills your from the inside.

How would you propose they do this? Have cops equipped with THC testing kits at all times so when they smell weed they can check the grade of it? I don't see how they could regulate something like that or why they would do that in the first place.

Good point and I wish I had an answer, but there still need to be some sort of penalty for drug abuse/script abuse between doctors and patients, plus for DUIs.

John Candy and Uncle Buck man.

I can watch that movie a thousand times.

It never gets old.

Ok debate time, what is the future of video games past PS4/XB1/WiiU?
Those big pancakes!

I'd say Nintendo gives it at least one more hybrid handheld/home console shot. Hell, they'll probably keep going until the end of time.
I love that movie. John Candy was one of my favourite comedic actors, Space Balls is one if my favourite comedies
It is pretty amazing.

It never gets old.

Since all companies have probably begun planning/development on a new console, probably just another generation. But after that, who knows.

croten

It never gets old.

One more console generation maybe one more after that for handhelds then it'll be mobile gaming and PC gaming.

Jman014

PC gaming.

tumblr_n0722x64Vw1rptk5lo2_500.png
I love my PC

The Colonel is Fraudwil's stand confirmed.
Yeah it's Mrgoodwils.
It's basically Silver Chariot, but instead of rapiers it uses chicken strips.
MY STAND WILL BE THE JUDGE!
Exactly, i say we go back to MoeGAF
1240278945307.gif
Everyone immediately stops playing videogames that exact second.

Top Bottom