• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

back to the future poster is accurate.

I feel like I've traveled back in time, Do you own twenty of these?

51D1fGV9jwL._AA300_.jpg

Oh god. I had a friend who wore those shirts all the time. He was responsible for my first exposure to super nerds.
and rapey hentai.

Oberon

Banned
I thought Goodwill was the one who was going to do something with it? He asked for volunteers with stuff and bunch of people said they would help
It's basically simple to put in words and have characters and change scenes etc. If I wasn't so busy I'd try top set up some sort of collaboration room thing to get ideas out there. My main problem atm is getting overall ideas of structure and setting in place. Making a plan of what the game is, where it's set, who you play, etc, etc is the thing holding me back.
;~;
i miss that game so much
Can+_98e541ce49918ddaee0a4f9ec6f9737a.jpg

Jman014

Goddamn it, why is it that every time I've tried playing an actual PC game lately, it turns out to be unplayable for me?
Fear? Halves its FPS after 20 minutes of play until you restart it and the only fix doesn't work.
Stalker Call of Pripyat? 60FPS at practically all times, but stutters like a motherfucker.

Sick of this shit. Time to play Metroid Prime Trilogy then.

I'm sorry PC gaming hasn't been great for you, friender.
*insert sad Korra gif*

ultimax

It's basically simple to put in words and have characters and change scenes etc. If I wasn't so busy I'd try top set up some sort of collaboration room thing to get ideas out there. My main problem atm is getting overall ideas of structure and setting in place. Making a plan of what the game is, where it's set, who you play, etc, etc is the thing holding me back.

Can+_98e541ce49918ddaee0a4f9ec6f9737a.jpg
hmm

is there like a chat room thing we can set up so people who want to help can discuss ideas and whatever? and then just make a google doc or something

Squishy3

is there like a chat room thing we can set up so people who want to help can discuss ideas and whatever? and then just make a google doc or something
there's this magical thing called irc that was apparently too complicated for people to setup even though i posted detailed instructions on how to download an irc client and input the server info and set it to join the channel everytime you started the client up

Can+_98e49918ddaee0a4f9ec6f9737a.jpg

oh no I'm not questioning you or anything, Mike was saying how no one wanted to help him do it and I was just adding we were actually thinking about it.

also good job making fun of waifu wars Tales of Hearts R

there's this magical thing called irc that was apparently too complicated for people to setup even though i posted detailed instructions on how to download an irc client and input the server info and set it to join the channel everytime you started the client up

You expect too much from the Frienders. Skla couldn't even make a steam account.

Why don't you all use steam chat and organize THAT way?

G-Chat is also effective. GoToMeeting as well.
There's generally other discussion in Steam chat going on. I wouldn't want to just muscle in or whatever. Plus any type of chat/meetup/whatever or whatever only lets people work together when schedules meet up, so it'd basically have to be during the summer when everybody's free.

Correction, couldn't even install the steam client onto his computer.
Edit: did he not know how to make an account too? I only remember being unable ro install.
You were right before the edit.

To his credit, I think that laptop had some real problems considering he installed it on the new one easily.

Gotta keep these threads moving tho

Yeah, although i'm sure with some trouble shooting he probably could've gotten it installed.
Maybe, but it seemed to be an actual virus problem or something. What he was describing was just weird.
Gotta keep these threads moving tho
I don't know if you're serious so here's the same response as usual. IRC doesn't work on mobile, there's no backlog, only some of us used it.

I actually recently learned how to auto-join Steam chats on boot, so that's nice.

Vanilla
3rd Strike
Omega
Alpha 3

Smash 64
Smash Melee
Smash Brawl
Smash 4

Woolie why you do this :(
Smash is forgivable since they were doing a smash month.

Street fighter though, I can see that since 3rd strike, alpha, and 4 all have different mechanics and are different games that its excusable.
Vanilla was the second fisticuffs so I think its been long enough....though arena was like the 4th...I guess vanilla to ultra is a bigger update than arena to ultimax which just adds...8 characters and shadows.

Top Bottom