• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Zenfalcia

He did get it installed. Eventually.

That's because he got a new laptop that didn't have the same install problen.
Maybe, but it seemed to be an actual virus problem or something. What he was describing was just weird.

I don't know if you're serious so here's the same response as usual. IRC doesn't work on mobile, there's no backlog, only some of us used it.

I actually recently learned how to auto-join Steam chats on boot, so that's nice.

i think it was a firewall problem or something like that, since the main issue was the steam installer couldn't access the steam servers or something like that.

He only recently figured out that you could multi quote. The guy probably uses the scroll bar.

q0xVMeS.gif

Smash is forgivable since they were doing a smash month.

Street fighter though, I can see that since 3rd strike, alpha, and 4 all have different mechanics and are different games that its excusable.
Vanilla was the second fisticuffs so I think its been long enough....though arena was like the 4th...I guess vanilla to ultra is a bigger update than arena to ultimax which just adds...8 characters and shadows.

Oh I completely understand I'm just being a salty bitch.

It's like 1 wrong move
> bad ending

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah that song is so good. I was playing it online earlier, and styling on bitches with imouto power never gets old

I don't think it would be a bad ending off of one bad thing depending on how bad it was, it would probably just set you back. I dated a girl like that once, it was really rewarding, too bad she moved =/

semisonic

Banned
Jojo part 3 spoilers

So dio's stand maaay be a little op. If it works the way I think it does, which I'm probably wrong.

You might not be
So I just recovered from last night's party at jugglehaus(also my first college party)
I don't even juggle, I just heard there would be project M.
Fucking 10/10, made friends, got drunk, played drunk smash and cards against humanity, got tazed, and slept over because it was too much of a fucking pain to walk back in the below zero weather. I never knew how fucking delicious hot dogs were when you're drunk...

Anyway, that was my night. What's going with you, frienders?

ultimax

I don't think it would be a bad ending off of one bad thing depending on how bad it was, it would probably just set you back. I dated a girl like that once, it was really rewarding, too bad she moved =/
That sucks man :/ I've never been in that kind of situation before
Yeah you do!
uSdZJY8.gif
Why are sports anime so god damn hype?
Why are all the best Rabu Raibu songs "Cool", and all the worst ones "Pure".
I feel like there's a hidden message here....
*loud sweating*

Top Bottom