• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Jojo part 3 spoilers

Nooo! Kakyoin! You were the coolest non-jojo character!
He did it for his friends
;-;
She was trying to explain me what the story of 50 shades is all about. And she said that it's about a innocent girl and a pervert guy doing all kind if sadomadochistic stuff.
So I had to tell her that masochisme and M&S are very important themes in Prison school.
Did you tell her 50 Shades isn't actually about S&M and their portrayal of it is disgusting and inaccurate?

I lived in Toledo, we just had that Water Crisis where the water was unusable for about a week because of bacteria in the water.

Oh wow, that's crazy, but I guess shit happens. The tap-water in Holland seems pretty good in general compared to a lot of the places I've visited.

I did get to drink some natural mountain water in Zagreb, Croatia near some old, destroyed water resort that got shelled to bits during the war. Clearest shit I've ever seen and best I've had yet and it just came running down the mountain like it wasn't a big deal at all, so I do understand where you're coming from.

JoJo94

I hope you guys haven't been naughhhhhhhtyyyyyyy. While I've been busy.

I needed a temporary avatar to change up my rhythm...plus wanted to say hi.

Oh wow, that's crazy, but I guess shit happens. The tap-water in Holland seems pretty good in general compared to a lot of the places I've visited.

I did get to drink some natural mountain water in Zagreb, Croatia near some old, destroyed water resort that got shelled to bits during the war. Clearest shit I've ever seen and best I've had yet and it just came running down the mountain like it wasn't a big deal at all, so I do understand where you're coming from.

I get my water from the well under my house, so..I know it's clean.
YES MY ROOM IS FINALLY CLEAN!!!
CmxmXJX.gif

Oberon

Banned
He did it for his friends
;-;

Did you tell her 50 Shades isn't actually about S&M and their portrayal of it is disgusting and inaccurate?

I wouldn't know since I haven't read that "book". I figure introducing her to Prison school, and later on to Andrenomics will open her eyes.

Fun fact, if you google image Andrenomics, then the first result will link you a super best friends thread on neogaf

Shackzam

She was trying to explain me what the story of 50 shades is all about. And she said that it's about a innocent girl and a pervert guy doing all kind if sadomadochistic stuff.
So I had to tell her that masochisme and M&S are very important themes in Prison school.

r5KQEUS.png

You gonna get into the weird stuff.

demidar

"Hurr hurr tie you up with cable ties and beat you and be a complete asshole". Legit it has the most distorted view of it from someone who clearly knows nothing about it

I'm not too into the culture but even I know that's wrong. The author sounds as uninformed as a regular Gaf poster.

demidar

So I was making a shortlist of games for the Soundtrack of the Year thread, and I found out that the Wii port of Okami was done by Ready at Dawn i.e. the guys who are making The Order 1886.

Isn't that really fucking weird?

It's actually about an abusive relationship, and creepy rape stuff, tho.

So I was making a shortlist of games for the Soundtrack of the Year thread, and I found out that the Wii port of Okami was done by Ready at Dawn i.e. the guys who are making The Order 1886.

Aren't ready at dawn basically sorcerers? If they're the company I'm thinking of, it's not too weird. But still interesting.

I hope you guys haven't been naughhhhhhhtyyyyyyy. While I've been busy.

I needed a temporary avatar to change up my rhythm...plus wanted to say hi.
Hey Jojo, how's it going?

Who here is watching APEX?

I tried watching the SF pools earlier and when they tried switching over to Xrd it took nearly 20 minutes and I was subjected to Ski's commentary while nothing happened. I gave up

Nordicus

I wouldn't know since I haven't read that "book". I figure introducing her to Prison school, and later on to Andrenomics will open her eyes.

Fun fact, if you google image Andrenomics, then the first result will link you a super best friends thread on neogaf
Obviously, having a physical copy available is a thing that matters, but were that not the case I'd have introduced her to Nana to Kaoru instead. It even has male dom. Though I remember there being another older S&M manga that the readers liked, I forget the name

JoJo94

He's been doing those playthroughs for a good while, now he's just augmented with a good computer. IMAGINE IF HE HAD INTERNET

Good point I knew about the other playthroughs I just remember him saying not to expect frequent updates for Dark Souls so some days it's really surprising when an episode comes out.

He has internet, fraudwil. It's just backwoods alabama internet.
It's Kentucky "Internet". Trust me, I know. Skrams knows too.
He might even be posting here. WITH US.
Good point I knew about the other playthroughs I just remember him saying not to expect frequent updates for Dark Souls so some days it's really surprising when an episode comes out.
I get your point though, he's been putting out a lot more recently.

Skrams

Sort of. I was going to say they were a port company before making the order, but that's wrong. They made Daxter, Okami Wii, the two PSP God of Wars, and the HD Collection of the two games. I find it more insane they convinced someone somewhere to let them go from making 3 original PSP games and 2 ports to then making The Order.

It's Kentucky "Internet". Trust me, I know. Skrams knows too.

I woke up the other day wondering why my internet was shit. I realized Metroid Prime Trilogy was still downloading after I went to sleep. That game is 8 GB and I slept at least 6 hours.

Top Bottom