• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

All these anime and wrestling gifs...

image.php

I'm not trying to make this like a personal attack or anything, I just find the cuteness stuff off putting.

Especially considering how some of the same terminology when we have waifu wars such as 'best girl".

Maybe I am crazy but that's just how I feel on it.

I'm not trying to make this like a personal attack or anything, I just find the cuteness stuff off putting.

Especially considering how some of the same terminology when we have waifu wars such as 'best girl".

Like Aaron said earlier, saying someone is the best girl in a group doesn't mean we want to fuck them, it means we literally think she is the best girl character in the show/game

Have you ever thought that some of the people may not be sexualilizing their best girls?
ohhh.png

I didn't get a reply to wether it was okay if I vented or not, so i'm going to. Sorry if it's annoying. My parents got into another fight. It started with the oven not working with my mother saying "Why isn't it working?", With my father replying "Well, last time it wasn't working, I..." with my mother interrupting with "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!" Now he's drunk and she's at her friends apartment. It started to get like this when I was back in middle school, and my dad couldn't work due to his knee problems. Her thought process was that if he wasn't working, why should she? So she didn't. This led to money problems, and with my dad's poor choice in a new job, we had to sell our house before it was forclosed. During the summer before high school, I went to live with my grandmother while they dealt with the house and their problems with the law. It was a small apartment, and not great, but it was fine with just the two of us. Then, after a year, she died. They then both moved up here, and there's not much room for three people. We still aren't great with our financial problems. For example, our rent is only 600 dollars a month, which is only because my aunt's in-laws own the building, and we still miss quite a few payments. I'm still able to afford my hobby by doing some odd jobs with friends and selling some of my things. I'm looking for a job, so I can try to help out. I'm sorry for the long wall of text and if this is awkward, it's just that, weird enough, this is the only place that I feel comfortable talking about this. I'm sorry if i'm being annoying.

Zenfalcia

Well I dont see Alfebit sooo.

Yeah.... Yeah....
I didn't get a reply to wether it was okay if I vented or not, so i'm going to. Sorry if it's annoying. My parents got into another fight. It started with the oven not working with my mother saying "Why isn't it working?", With my father replying "Well, last time it wasn't working, I..." with my mother interrupting with "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!" Now he's drunk and she's at her friends apartment. It started to get like this when I was back in middle school, and my dad couldn't work due to his knee problems. Her thought process was that if he wasn't working, why should she? So she didn't. This led to money problems, and with my dad's poor choice in a new job, we had to sell our house before it was forclosed. During the summer before high school, I went to live with my grandmother while they dealt with the house and their problems with the law. It was a small apartment, and not great, but it was fine with just the two of us. Then, after a year, she died. They then both moved up here, and there's not much room for three people. We still aren't great with our financial problems. For example, our rent is only 600 dollars a month, which is only because my aunt's in-laws own the building, and we still miss quite a few payments. I'm still able to afford my hobby by doing some odd jobs with friends and selling some of my things. I'm looking for a job, so I can try to help out. I'm sorry for the long wall of text and if this is awkward, it's just that, weird enough, this is the only place that I feel comfortable talking about this. I'm sorry if i'm being annoying.

Well, as long as that makes you feel better, it's all good.

semisonic

Banned
No, you should never feel bad about posting RealGAF here.
We all have our shit to deal with, and talking about it can help sometimes.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems, and hope you'll get through alright. Hang in there.

Top Bottom