• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
I really want to read Lone Wolf and Cub after reading the tvtropes for it.
But it's basically impossible to find online.
Anyone have a link?

YEAH YEAH YEAH MAIL GOT HERE MAIL IS HERE YES.

So idk how many of you remember me posting this about a week ago, then I posted this a few days ago.

MEET MY NEW HUNNY. POST THE GIFS. I also got some protection for the intimate times soon to come. Here's the rest of the shit. Not pictured: super obvious P4G from post 2.

Sorry about that, just thought you guys might enjoy maybe.

EDIT: Oh jeez top of the page oh man

YEAH VITA! Frienders Freedom Wars lets do it!

Oh and borderlands 2 and persona 4 are ok I guess.

Wait... Do links for pages take you different places if you're on 50ppp?

It's page 133 on 100ppp, so maybe it's 265/266 for you. The second post on that page makes fun of you. This post starts it

I'm 50ppp so I'll look at it as soon as I get out of the shower.

I'm curious. Do you type up your posts by looking at the keyboard and using one finger?

FTFY

Depends really on how long the post and where I am. I mix it up, but I prefer 2 because it's faster.

Squishy3

He sure is.
YwgHO59.jpg

Same. I was never taught the touch type method.

I peck with two fingers without looking. I think I average 45 wpm.

YEAH PECK TYPING. I also hold shift instead of using capslock

With the quality of that port and the overall quality of the game. No

Borderlands is already a bad game. It's borderline unplayable on the Vita.
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH THIS SHIT THEN

YEAH VITA! Frienders Freedom Wars lets do it!

Oh and borderlands 2 and persona 4 are ok I guess.
Frienders Freedom Wars sounds like it'd be great. I still need to beat the last boss. I got it down to it's last bit of health, and it did a move that killed my entire party in one hit. Since I was out of revives, I lost. I then realized I had to start the whole process over again, got really frustrated, and haven't played it in a month.

You know how I was taught to type properly?

I took a keyboarding class in junior high, and after the first two weeks, all the keyboards were replaced with ones that had all the keys blacked out, forcing people to not do the hunt and peck bullshit.

It fucking worked.

Zenfalcia

I took a keyboarding class in junior high, and after the first two weeks, all the keyboards were replaced with ones that had all the keys blacked out, forcing people to not do the hunt and peck bullshit.

It fucking worked.

Damn, that's pretty harsh, but hey it worked. So it's all good.

semisonic

Banned

It fucking worked.

They did that back in my elementary school.
I get super surprised whenever I meet someone who hunts and pecks, as a result.
I thought that was something that happened for everyone.

It fucking worked.
I certainly don't hunt and peck. I memorized the keyboard on two fingers.

Though I definitely wish I'd been taught good typing earlier on. I just got good enough at speed pecking that the class instructor in elementary thought it was fine.

It fucking worked.

I just had to type. A lot. Like, a fuck lot. Eventually I just got it down and now I type without looking like 90% of the time.

they make Butt Mouse Pads for female Boy love fans.

I want one of the girl butt pads.

Top Bottom