• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

attachment.php

Eh, conversation is not to my flavor. Rather than bitch about, I should go and let you all have your fun

I would do the same too, but I have a weekly report to write and submit within 3 hours.

Fucking hate assignments that are due on weekends.
I have stuff due Sunday at midnight but Saturday? That's just nasty.
I feel you. I feel you deeply. Your feeling I can feel deeply.
Duwang dabes
Yay, finally an avatar of my choosing.. Except I just whipped out a quick and easy one. I'll probably change it soon-ish.
Oh man, at least you don't have egg on your face! Hahaha! Ha!

Zenfalcia

Its pretty good. Its always hard choosing a new avatar after a avatar bet.

It's easy when you're lazy, like me.
why does she have an egg on her head?

Not for you it isn't seeing as how you have the same 5 avatars on rotation

No idea, I just found the art and found it amusing to use as an avatar.

Ayyy lmao.
vlcsnap-00201.jpg~original

nice avatar btw. How does it feel to be a free man?

Boring. Freedom is overated.
Zen's an egghead.

You're cracking me up.

Fuck Diaz, good job coming back after 2 years to do fucking nothing. You only want fights with top ranked guys? Fucking fight like you want it. You are a great fighter, stop dancing when you know you are losing and fight

I'm just a tad salty, he still put up a good fight but he just didn't do enough and I know he could have put more into it.

Just ordered Guilty Gear Xrd off of Amazon.

Hopefully it won't take too long to get here :)

Yo, just when you think you have figured out strategies and won a round after a long string of getting your ass kicked as Faust, learning most of his moves and conditions and whip out a couple rounds only to have your opponents go Battle Tendency master Stand mode and kick your ass back into your place.

All fighting games are a learning experience, admittedly I am a shitty player since I ever touched a fighter cabinet and got my ass handed to me by Street Fighter back in the day when I was a wee babby in the 90s Nickel City arcades.

Some git gud or keep playing because it's pretty amazing to compete against high level play vs mediocre and lucky and then watching the god tier players go up against each other while I commentate the match or watch silently in awe.

Woof. Ross is barely tolerable for me. I'm so sorry.

He's alright during point and click games.

It's cool, I know how to calm the fuck down around people I don't know. If I'm super close to you though I will bug the fuck out of you. Actually thinking about it I don't do it as much as I used to.

That Batman phone call during Larry was the best

Like i don't mean to bring realgaf out but, my GF hasn't responded to my texts in over 30 hours? I should be worried right?

Have you tried calling? I would be worried about my GF after that long with zero contact. Not like worried she's cheating or any thing but worried for her health and safety.

Zenfalcia

Like i don't mean to bring realgaf out but, my GF hasn't responded to my texts in over 30 hours? I should be worried right?

It's not really, "realGaf" per say... Who knows why she didn't respond. Maybe she just forgot or was busy. Hopefully you didn't do the dumb thing of spamming texts to her or calling her multiple times.

How long ago was the last text you sent. If it's too recent, just sleep on it and wait. If not, send one saying just to show your concern and leave it at that. Don't go overboard with it.

Don't freak out, but being concerned is normal. Not sure what time it is where you/she is at, but call her when she should be able to pick up, which is probably in the morning.

Top Bottom