• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Make yourself start, you'll keep going easily after that. Or watch stuff, that's super low effort

Yeah, maybe I'll try to go put a dent in those 14 episodes of Heartcatch Precure I've had left for like 8 months or something.

HeartCatch_DVD_15.jpg

Heartcatch is super good and has character designs by the Casshern Sins guy.

Hell, that's why I'm watching it (it's my first).

I'm one of those weirdos that can't start a later series in a series even if they're mostly unrelated.

I'm mostly the same way with games but I give far fewer fucks about that.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm one of those weirdos that can't start a later series in a series even if they're mostly unrelated.

I'm mostly the same way with games but I give far fewer fucks about that.

They're completely unrelated. It's exactly like Sentai in that respect. No relation at all save for the occasional non-canon teamup movie.

oh god, i wonder what kind of tag i would of gotten if i actually explored the outside world of GAF more often...

Never go out there, Abu! Don't do it! It's a dangerous world filled with crazies who are just as crazy as us but hold more wildly different opinions than we all do! It's a no-man's-land!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Holy shit, this episode of Precure is straight up stealing Persona 4's "fight your other self" plot point. :lol Like pretty much to the letter, haha.

Nordicus

The wilder fight was super disappointing, it mostly played out as it did because what's his face was really out of it. Didn't press his jab at all, failed in cutting him off in the corners, and too timid to throw decent combos.
Even when he cornered him, he didn't really use his superior weight, by 20 fucking pounds, no less, to really get in there. He just kinda stood there and didn't go for the body shots he so desperately needed, especially in the middle rounds.

I'm actually a boxing fan
A read an article on it that said Wilder injured his eye before the fight, maybe that's why? I have to watch it though. I do know it's the only fight Wilder ever won without a knockout though, so I know it's kinda disappointing in that way.
Actually Semisonic meant that the fight was disappointing as far as Stiverne goes, and this is not an uncommon sentiment. A lot of the rounds Stiverne just stayed little outside of his own reach and let Wilder hit him with jabs through his guard

Edit: he might have been forever waiting for a counter opportunity, but those didn't really come

Oberon

Banned
I got you beat. Was at this girls house, we're chilling in her living room, she goes to her room, comes back in JUST a shirt of mine I've left there before. We were looking at stuff so she comes back and I go on like she didn't change. She doesn't get mad but gives me the "I'm surprised you didn't try anything" comment an hour later.

C'mon man!
I would have probably just asked her to wash that shirt before giving it back...

That''s pretty hot

PLAY BEJEWELLED HARD AND FAST UNTIL SHE CUMS
It's pretty much the best thing

T-that's n-not how it works i-in rl?

"You lose your Persona at 20"

Whut. No, no that's not right

Still more canon than FMC

Nah son, no booty bumpin' there.
iYldKXaABXdag.gif

giphy.gif

It will be a 30 hour stream. I am going to die.

And I watched all of that fucking stream last time. If I thought I wanted to die during that 6 hours then man, this shit will destroy me.

I'm going to not watch it, then get the news at the same time everyone else gets it because that's how the internet works.

Hey, the metro games are supposed to be pretty good right?

Let's go through the checklist of questions I always ask someone when they recommend me a game:

Question 1: Is it anime?
Question 2: Does it have dating sim elements?
Question 3: Is it a tactical RPG?

If the answer to all three is no then it's probably not worth your time.

Let's go through the checklist of questions I always ask someone when they recommend me a game:

Question 1: Is it anime?
Question 2: Does it have dating sim elements?
Question 3: Is it a tactical RPG?

If the answer to all three is no then it's probably not worth your time.
Usually, I'd agree, but I want to play something with shootbangs right now and I heard thes games are good fps's.

Top Bottom