• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Morning.

So I've been in the wrong thread this whole time.

I was in a Jojo thread not paying attention, and was like "Wow, we got a bunch of news guys overnight"

Then I realized I was in the wrong thread.

croten

Morning.

I was in a Jojo thread not paying attention, and was like "Wow, we got a bunch of news guys overnight"

I've heard of people getting us mixed up with the super smash bros thread but Jojo? that's a new one.

demidar

Morning.

lol I saw that and I was like "I think he posted in the wrong thread", especially with that "Welcome!" greeting.

I've heard of people getting us mixed up with the super smash bros thread but Jojo? that's a new one.

To be fair, we post a lot of JoJo gifs.

I went into my subs and clicked whatever the top one was out of habit..forgot to sub to this one and ended up in Jojoland. Even made a post saying there was a lot of new people before I realized.

lol I saw that and I was like "I think he posted in the wrong thread", especially with that "Welcome!" greeting.

To be fair, we post a lot of JoJo gifs.

Oh yeah, that's probably why I thought I was in the right spot I seen you there.

It's all your fault Demidar.

No it's not I'm just dumb when I first wake up.

Nordicus

Hey, the metro games are supposed to be pretty good right?
2033 was pretty nice, though I dislike how the gameplay transitions in that were kinda jarring and obvious. It's divided into chapters, and it's pretty usual for the mood and gameplay to completely change from one to other.

Now Stalker though? Uh-maaaaziiiing, especially Shadow of Chernobyl. Think of it as a more realistic, simulation-y Fallout that leans towards shooter a bit more

I'd believe the jojo one, I don't think we talk about smash that much.
No, you/we do talk about smash that much. There were threads where I didn't visit much because of how much smash talk there was

Man I gotta watch this just so I can see it crash and burn hard.
image.php

I like how furry your puppy is

My mistake then, what in the thread name would be for jojo? I want say friends but I'm thinking it's best.

Nothing, I've just gotten accustomed to clicking the top thread since this is so active, I stopped paying attention to what it was and just assumed it was BestGAF.

Skrams

I'm going to not watch it, then get the news at the same time everyone else gets it because that's how the internet works.

I'd rather feel rewarded for enduring whatever shenanigans they're going to do while also feeling massive amounts of pain. Better than taking a poop, coming back to your PC, refreshing neogaf, and then going oh cool new P5 trailer.

I remember back in OT4 land that people would get butt hurt that they kept confusing this thread for the smash thread. And that's how we got moved to community

I may have accomplished something by sleeping this long, having just woken up after falling asleep posting at the beginning of this thread.
Maybe not

But now I can catch up on my stories.

I used to see Evil Zone all the time at Blockbuster and other local rental places and never picked it up due to not having a PS1 at the time. Glad I dodged that bullet

Top Bottom